Welcome to the Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Apples Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Apples & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 6 Week 7: This video guide will show you Season 6 Week 7 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that includes finding all of the Chest as well as the Apple locations around the map.
Index of Fortnite Season 6 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 10 Challenges Guide
Challenge Locations covered for Season 6 Week 7 in the video guide are:
Note: Week 7 challenges will be available on November 8th at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (half a year ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday.
Secret Battle Star Location – Week 7: The secret tier is in a boat downstream that can spawn a chest.
• Search 7 ammo boxes in a single match (7)
• Deal headshot damage to opponents (500)
Tips: Damage dealt in this challenge has to be in one match and you have to restart the 500 damage counter once you start a new game.
To make this challenge a lot easier, hop into a Team-based mode like duos or squads. Stick to your teammates and move with the other players. This has the big advantage that you can get revived and continue the challenge after getting downed.
The main reason to pick these modes for this challenge though is that you can get extra damage on downed enemies and complete the 500 damage a lot easier.
Standard players with full health and max shield will have 200 points for you to grab. Additionally, you can get 100 damage points when they are down. So if you are lucky you can complete the final stage with 2 enemies.
• Stage 1: Deal Damage to opponents in a single match – HARD (300)
Hint: Try out the new Heavy AR rifle.
• Stage 1: Destroy Trees (50)
• Skydive through floating rings (20)
• Stage 1: Consume 5 apples – HARD (5)
Tips: Apple Consumables can be found under specific trees all across the Fortnite Map. The video guide shows multiple apple spots near Lucky Landing where you can find these consumables and complete this week’s challenges.
Note: You’ll need to win/lose the game for it to count towards the challenge. You cannot just quit.
• Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park – HARD (3)
• Slurp Juice Locations
Tips: The best ways to find Slurp Juice for Week 7 Season 6 in Fortnite are as follows: Slurp Juice can be found as Floor Loot, in Chests, Supply Drops, Llamas, Cube Fragments and in Vending Machines. — Your best chance to get a Slurp Juice is definitely the Supply Drop. Use 50v50 playlists where supply drops appear more often.
Note: If you are doing the Season 6 Week 7 challenge, make sure that you only use the Slurp Juice when your health is low and under 50. If you fill your shield it will not count towards this challenge.
Supply Drop – 10.6%
Chests – 4.6 %
Llama – 4.6%
Floor Loot – 0.71%
• Find Secret Banner (1)
Tips: To unlock the secret banner for Week 7, you first need to complete SEVEN sets from any of the weekly challenges (weeks 1-10). This unlocks a new loading screen with a hint.
Bonus Reward: Completing every challenge in 7 different weeks will unlock the secret hunting party skin.
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 6 Week 7!