This Red Dead Redemption 2 money cheat for an easy $100,000 an hour will show you how to collect quick cash by taking advantage of a secret trick in the PS4 & Xbox One Western action-adventure prequel game.
As always with money cheats involving in-game currency, use at your own discretion. It may also get patched out in future updates — works as of patch 1.02 — so hurry up and use it while it still works! 😀
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Red Dead Redemption 2 Guides:
- This Page: Red Dead Redemption 2 Money Cheat
- Next Page: Red Dead Redemption 2 Cheats
Red Dead Redemption 2 Money Cheat
Here’s an easy way to get a lot of money very fast in Red Dead Redemption 2. Using this money cheat you’ll be able to get tons of cash, as explained below…
Money Cheat Location: How to get more money? There’s an unlimited money glitch hidden in Red Dead Redemption 2.
First, head to Limpany’s Sheriff building. Disable auto save (recommend creating a back up manual save just in case you want to return to pre money glitch state). Pay off your bounties as well.
Money Cheat Steps:
• Step #1: Pull out box from under counter.
• Step #2: Open Box and look at the gold bar. Do not take anything. If you see gold and a pamphlet, you’re good to go.
• Step #3: While looking at the gold bar (don’t loot), go to story menu and “SAVE GAME”.
• Step #4: Go back one screen and select exit game taking you out of the game to the title screen.
• Step #5: Select Continue Story.
• Step #6: Go back to gold box and see the pamphlet is no longer there. Loot 30 gold bars.
• Step #7: Go to a fence and sell for $15,000.
• Step #8 (optional): To repeat, go back to the gold box and close the lid and open it again and then repeat steps 3-7.
• Step #9 (IMPORTANT): Make sure to turn Autosave back on when done.
Full Money Cheat Guide Video:
Thanks for visiting! And feel free to leave a comment if you have any cheats and tips of your own and we’ll add it to this guide and give you credit. 🙂