Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map, Shooting Gallery, Doorbell & Dancing Locations Guide
Welcome to the Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Shooting Gallery & Doorbell & Dancing Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Shooting Galleries & Doorbells & Dancing & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 6 Week 4: This video guide will show you Season 6 Week 4 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that includes finding all of the Chest as well as the Shooting Galleries & Doorbells & Dancing locations around the map.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Fortnite Season 6 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 Challenges
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 10 Challenges Guide
Challenge Locations covered for Season 6 Week 4 in the video guide are:
Note: Week 4 challenges will be available on October 18th at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (since 4 months ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday.
• Use Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress in different matches (5)
• Search an Ammo Box in different Named Locations (7)
• Ring the Doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches (3)
Note: Not all houses in Fortnite have doorbells, so here are the best landings spots for you to ring some enemies up.
Best Doorbell Locations:
#1. Pleasant Park 00:26
#2. Snobby Shores 01:17
#3. Greasy Grove 01:58
#4. Salty Springs 02:38
#5. Retail Row 03:31
#6. Paradise Palms 04:03
• Land at Greasy Grove ()
• Dance on top of Clock Tower, Pink Tree and Giant Porcelain Throne (3)
#1. Clocktower 00:00
#2. Pink Tree 00:30
#3. Giant Porcelain Throne 00:50
• Get a score of 3 or more at different Shooting Galleries (5)
Tips: To complete this challenge, you need to go to the shooting galleries, step on the platform next to the scoreboard and shoot the targets that pop up.
You only have a small time window where you can shoot the next target until the shooting gallery shuts down again and registers your current score.
Note: You’ll need to win/lose the game for it to count towards the challenge. You cannot just quit.
Shooting Gallery Locations:
#1. Wailing Woods (North) 00:00
#2. Wailing Woods 00:43
#3. Dusty Divot 01:25
#4. Desert 02:04
#5. Viking Village 02:38
#6. Pleasant Park (North) 03:13
• Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas – HARD (3)
• Find Secret Banner (1)
Tips: The Secret Battle Star is a Secret Banner in Season 6 Week 4. This means no free tier this week in Fortnite Battle Royal.
To unlock the secret banner for week 4, you first need to complete FOUR sets from any of the weekly challenges (weeks 1-10). This unlocks a new loading screen with a hint. This week’s hint leads you to the very north-west of the map.
Bonus: Completing every challenge in 7 different weeks will unlock the secret hunting party skin.
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 6 Week 4!