Here’s how to unlock all Lego DC Super Villains codes and cheats. All Lego DC Super Villains cheat codes work for the PS4, PC, Switch & Xbox One versions of this awesome Lego game. 😀
Table of Contents
- Lego DC Super Villains Character Codes
- Lego DC Super Villains Red Brick Codes
- Lego DC Super Villains DLC Characters
Index of Lego DC Super Villains Guides:
- This Page: Lego DC Super Villains Cheat Codes
- Next Page: Lego DC Super Villains Cheats
First Enter The Cheats Mode: To turn on cheat codes, you first have to be in-game. Next, during gameplay press pause. Like in every Lego game you can enter codes from the Main Menu by selecting “Extras” and then “Go To Cheat Code Room”. Where you can enter a code, after which you can activate the cheats in the “Extras” menu. – Remember that the next time you play the game, you’ll have to activate the cheats again if you want to keep using them.
Additionally, you can visit the cheats menu through the open hub world’s Amusement Mile by going upto the Joker head door to enter cheats, which is what’s called the “Cheat Code Room”.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Will the Bonus Codes mess with Trophies/Achievements?: No, they do not. They didn’t with previous games in the Lego series, and this time it’s no no different, because you can keep earning Achievements or Trophies for this game while using cheat codes.
The lists below give you the cheat description, followed by the code to enter into the game.
Lists are ordered alphabetically and all Lego DC Super Villains cheat codes have been confirmed to work for their indicated game systems.
Please note: These codes should work on all versions of the game. Not sure? You can always try them out to get lucky.
How to activate codes: You can enter these codes from the game’s Main Menu then selecting “Extras” and then “Go To Cheat Code Room” to enter a code. After which you can activate the cheats in the menu.
- Adam Strange — QF7NT
- Atrocitus (Red Lantern) — 9RHJJ
- Black Canary — ND6AL
- Blue Beetle — 8VV5Q
- Clock King — Z6AU7
- Detective Chimp — BQWSG
- Dex-Starr (Red Lantern) — KFLQM
- Doctor Fate — KPTCC
- Doctor Light — 6NWX5
- Doctor Poison — GWWBS
- Firestorm — HFMHM
- General Zod — D8577
- Green Lantern (John Stewart) — KNJ2P
- Harley Quinn — PLG1Z
- Hawk Girl — LNSB9
- Jessica Cruz — S5DB6
- Lady Shiva — XQP2L
- Martian Manhunter — Y7MFR
- Mister Mxyzptlk — NURPU
- Monsieur Mallah — GM9MX
- Plastic Man — E6HUY
- Ravager — UVWHS
- Red Robin — JNLPY
- Red Tornado — CKDRF
- Star Sapphire (Violet Lantern) — QD2GY
- Terra — F79GU
- The Trickster — YRZMS
- Toyman — VB5AS
- ??? — ?????
[WORK-IN-PROGRESS: MORE CHEAT CODES WILL BE ADDED AFTER LAUNCH!]
- “???” Red Brick — ?????
All versions of Lego DC Super Villains get downloadable content (DLC) right away. But only if you pre-order the Deluxe Edition.
- DC TV Series Super-Villains Character Pack DLC — Unlocks: Vandal Savage, Vigilante, Zoom, Reign, Indigo, Prometheus.
- DC TV Series Super Heroes Character Pack DLC — Unlocks: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl.
- Justice League Dark Character Pack DLC — Unlocks: John Constantine, Deadman, The Spectre, Zatanna, Etrigan, Swamp Thing.
The $15 Season Pass comes with all future DLC characters.
- Character Packs — Unlocks:
• DC TV Series Super Heroes Character Pack
• DC TV Series Super-Villains Character Pack
• Justice League Dark Character Pack
• Aquaman Movie Pack Part 1 Level/Character Pack
• Aquaman Movie Pack Part 2 Level/Character Pack
• DC Films Character Pack
• Young Justice Level/Character Pack
• Shazam Movie Part 1 Level/Character Pack
• Shazam Movie Part 2 Level/Character Pack
• Batman: The Animated Series Level/Character Pack
Do you know of any other cheat codes in Lego DC Super Villains? Please share your own codes in the comments with fellow Lego fans! You’ll get credit.
We’ll update this page regularly with all the newest codes. Thanks for visiting! 🙂
Tags: LEGO DC Super-Villains