Welcome to the Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Timed Trials Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Timed Trials & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 6 Week 3: This video guide will show you Season 6 Week 3 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that include the Wailing Woods Battle Pass location and finding all of the Chest as well as the Timed Trials locations around the map.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Fortnite Season 6 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 Challenges
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 10 Challenges Guide
Challenge Locations covered for Season 6 Week 3 in the video guide are:
Note: Week 3 challenges will be available on October 11th at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (since 4 months ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday.
• Revive a player in different matches (5)
• Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge (1)
• Damage Trap eliminations – HARD (1)
• Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match (2)
• Hit a player with a Tomato 15m away or more (1)
Tips: The are 3 Timed Trials that you need to complete for the “Complete Timed Trials” challenge in season 6 week 3. There are more than 3 timed trials around the map, but you only need 3. Show in the guide are the 3 that are the easiest to complete.
When you successfully complete a time trial, it will come up on the screen saying you have done so. This video includes the fastest route to get all 3 timed trials, so you could even do it in one game.
Note: You’ll need to win/lose the game for it to count towards the challenge. You cannot just quit.
• Complete timed trials – HARD (3)
Tips: The throwable tomato you need for this challenge unlocks at tier 28.
Put it in your inventory and select it during the game to throw it. Once you threw it, you can use left on the D-Pad as a shortcut to throw the tomato.
This challenge also counts teammates, so you can simply use squadmates or your team to complete this challenge. Or if you’re on a slow-loading game system, do it in the waiting lobby.
• Eliminate an opponent in different matches – HARD (10)
• Find Secret Banner (1)
Tips: The Season 6 Week 3 secret Hunting Party Battlestar can be found on the house, next to the chimney. The house is on the east side of Wailing Woods.
Note: To actually get the star to appear though, you first need to complete THREE sets from any of the weekly challenges (weeks 3-30).
Once 3 sets of them has been completed, this secret battle star can be collected. It will reward you with one full battle pass tier.
Bonus: Completing every challenge in 7 different weeks will unlock the secret hunting party skin.
Season 6 Week 3 Post-completion Blockbuster Challenges:
AFTER completing all Challenges in a regular Battle Pass week, a free Battle Star from the loading screen can be obtained.
Tips: The Blockbuster Challenge in Week 3 of Fortnite Battle Royal gives you a free Battle Star that you can pick up after you completed the weekly challenge sheets. After completing these challenges, you get rewarded a new loading screen that shows a Battle Star poking out in the back.
Reward: The battle star rewards you with a free battlepass level tier (10 stars) upon collecting it.
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 6 Week 3!