Welcome to the Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Corrupted Areas Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Corrupted Areas & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
Update: No Battle Star found in Week 2 yet. Turns out there isn’t one this week, and instead there’s just a secret Hunting Party Banner. 🙁
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 6 Week 2: This video guide will show you Season 6 Week 2 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that include the Paradise Palms Banner location and finding all of the Chest as well as the Corrupted Areas locations around the map.
Index of Fortnite Season 6 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 10 Challenges Guide
Challenge Locations covered for Season 6 Week 2 in the video guide are:
Note: Week 2 challenges will be available on October 4th at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (since 4 months ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday.
• Visit different Corrupted Areas (0/7)
Tips: The are a total of 7 Corrupted Areas that you need to visit for the “Visit Different Corrupted Areas” challenge in season 6 week 2. There are exactly 7 Corrupted Areas on the map and these are the areas that spawn the shadow stones.
When you successfully visit a corrupted area, it will come up on the screen saying you have done so.
Note: You need to win/lose the game for it to count towards the challenge. You cannot just quit.
• Use a Shadow Stone in different matches (0/3)
• Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents – HARD (0/200)
• Eliminate an opponent at least 50M away (0/1)
• Deal damage with pistols to opponents (0/500)
• SMG eliminations – HARD (0/3)
• Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents (0/200)
Tip: This weeks challenge requires you to find a Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle and do 200 damage. The main problem here is to find a Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle in the first place. Since there are no specific locations you can go to and grab one you have to rely on luck for the most part.
Locations: These Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle in Fortnite can generally be found in Vending machines and chests. — If you want to grind through chests, the route in the video guide gives you around 12 chests in about 2 minutes. It starts at the Lonely Lodge Tower and end next to the Lodge itself. Since the odds for the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle are so slim it can still take several matches to find one. So don’t get frustrated, it will turn up sooner or later.
• Find Secret Banner (0/1)
Tips: The Season 6 Week 2 secret Hunting Party Banner can be found by the carriage, just north-west of Paradise Palms.
Note: To actually get the hidden banner to appear though, you first need to complete 2 sets from any of the weekly challenges (weeks 1-10).
Once two sets of them has been completed, this secret battle star can be collected. It will reward you with a banner to use (unfortunately NOT one full battle pass tier).
Bonus: Completing every challenge in 7 different weeks will unlock the secret hunting party skin.
Season 6 Week 2 Post-completion Blockbuster Challenges:
AFTER completing all Challenges in a regular Battle Pass week, a free Battle Star from the loading screen can be obtained.
Tips: The Blockbuster Challenge in Week 2 of Fortnite Battle Royal gives you a free Battle Star that you can pick up after you completed the weekly challenge sheets. After completing these challenges, you get rewarded a new loading screen that shows a Battle Star poking out in the back.
Reward: The battle star rewards you with a free battlepass level tier (10 stars) upon collecting it.
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 6 Week 2!