Welcome to the Life Is Strange 2 Collectibles locations guide that helps you find the total of 7 Collectibles locations in the PC, PS4 & Xbox One graphic adventure game.
Finding all 7 sketch drawing & optional collectible locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “Sketchy” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Start any drawing in Episode 1.
* “Dillydallying” (40 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Find all optional collectibles in Episode 1.
The Timeline for all these in-game Collectibles locations is listed below.
Index of Life Is Strange 2 Guides:
- This Page: Life Is Strange 2 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Life Is Strange 2 Episode 2 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Life Is Strange 2 Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life Is Strange 2 Episode 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Walkthrough
Life Is Strange 2 Collectibles
Tip: Each episode has 6 unique collectibles that you can “Look” at, as well as some areas to draw a sketch. You can “Play Episodes” and select specific parts of the Episode in order to find the missing optional collectibles. There is also a counter on this screen to help you figure it out.
Where to find all Collectibles in Life Is Strange 2? The in-game collectibles locations for the Collectibles are described in Maka’s detailed video guide with handy voice-over tips.
The Collectibles are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Collectibles Locations Guide:
• [0:03] – Sketch Drawing Location – Draw a Sketch at your room’s desk.
• [0:59] – Optional Collectible Location #1 – Collectible #1: Fishing Bait at the base camp river’s left side brown-leafed tree.
• [2:49] – Optional Collectible Location #2 – Collectible #4: Feather at the back of the gas station next to the jack lantern.
• [3:39] – Optional Collectible Location #3 – Collectible #3: Sticker inside the gas station store (window).
• [4:18] – Optional Collectible Location #4 – Collectible #2: Bear Keychain inside the gas station store (cash registry).
• [4:58] – Optional Collectible Location #5 – Collectible #5: Shark Tooth at the beach. — Note: If you’re having trouble with #5 (the Shark Tooth), try reloading the checkpoint, looking at the sandcastle, looking and your little brother, and then play fetch and throwing the stick deep into the tall grass. This is not necessary but should increase the chance of getting it to show up.
• [6:12] – Optional Collectible Location #6 – Collectible #6: Motel Card in the Three Seals Motel room closet.
There you go! All Collectibles in Life Is Strange 2 are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Collectibles hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Life Is Strange 2 more! 😀
Huge thanks to Maka for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Life Is Strange 2 Collectibles location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!