Marvelous has released an “Advanced Gameplay Demo” video, new trailer, and set of screenshots for Daemon X Machina, its upcoming mech action game for Switch.
Check Out the Daemon X Machina Gameplay Demo and New Trailer:
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
About Daemon X Machina
A brand-new Nintendo Switch title with the strategy of a mech game at the speed of an action game!
A brand-new, fast-paced mech action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda is coming to Nintendo Switch. Take your Arsenal, a fully customizable powered suit, out for an array of missions to surmount the enemy at all costs. Choose and equip your Arsenal with a multitude of weapons, obtain more from downed enemy Arsenals, and swap them on the fly to suit your strategy in the face of ever-changing threats.
Here’s Daemon X Machina gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
• Kenichiro Tsukuda is well known for his work developing the Armored Core series. He and his talented team have developed this brand-new title with the goal of making it “the best mech action game” out there.
• The character designs were created by Yusuke Kozaki, who also worked on the Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates games.
• Mech concept designs were created by Mr. Kawamori, who also worked on the Armored Core series and the Super Dimension Fortress Macross series.
• The player’s avatar is fully customizable with a variety of options.
• Each Arsenal can be equipped with different weapons on its arms and shoulders. The player can also equip back-up weapons on its back and swap them out during battle.
• Arsenals can battle freely in the air and on the ground.
• Grab objects in the environment, like cars and street signs, and use them as melee weapons or projectiles!
• Defeated enemies may drop ammo and weapons, which the player can obtain and use on the fly.
• Online and local wireless multiplayer modes will be available in the full game.