This guide shows how to unlock all Shadow of the Tomb Raider outfits. The following Shadow of the Tomb Raider outfits guide explains how to get all 34 new outfits. We’ll help you look your best in the action hack ‘n slash game on the PS4, PC & Xbox One.
Watch the overview below to see all Shadow of the Tomb Raider Unlockable Outfits.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Outfits
Let’s take a look at all unlockable Shadow of the Tomb Raider outfits AKA alternate costumes AKA character skins in the game.
How To Change Outfits In Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Go sit down at any Jaguar Den and access the “Inventory” menu, to equip your custom outfit from the “Outfits” menu, then go to the outfit / clothing to change it out.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has a couple of classic, Rise of the Tomb Raider and new outfits you can unlock.
• Most of the full body outfits are already available from the start of the game. So make sure to keep your save files from having completed previous Tomb Raider games on the same system you’re playing this game on.
• There are 2 “tribal dresses” you unlock through story progression. 3 more unlock after finishing the story once (on any difficulty level) and playing through the New Game + story mode.
• The remaining mix and match tops (upper body) & bottoms (lower body) are unlocked by: A) Buying them from wandering merchants; B) Finding them in crypts; C) Finding them in side quests; or D) Finding the materials and crafting them yourself.
The full body outfits are: Blue Heron Tunic, Serpent Guard, Adventurer, Survivor, Remnant Jacket, Commando, Desert Tank, Infiltrator, Shadow Runner, Wraithskin, Leather Jacket, Grey Henley, Blue Henley, Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider 2, Bomber Jacket (Tomb Raider 1)
Full Body Outfits Video:
Upper & Lower Body Outfits Video:
The following guide explains how to get all 3 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Outfits that were part of the bonus DLC for all platforms (no pre-order exclusive outfits).
• Pre-orders of the $70 Digital Deluxe Edition get Outfit Pack #1. [Also comes with 1 Weapon Pack & 1 Skill Booster Pack.]
• Pre-orders of the $90 Croft Edition get Outfit Pack #1, #2 & #3 as well as the “Tunic of the Exiled Fox”. [Also comes with the Exiled Fox’s Bow, 3 Weapon Packs & 3 Skill Booster Packs and the Season Pass DLC.]
All DLC & Pre-Order Outfits from Shadow of the Tomb Raider:
Tactical Adventurer (Black) – 00:10
Robes of Puka Huk – 00:30
Explorer – 00:46
Adventurer – 01:02
Survivor – 01:20
Remnant Jacket – 01:37
Commando – 01:53
Desert Tank – 02:09
Infiltrator – 02:25
Siberian Ranger – 02:41
Shadow Runner – 02:56
Wraithskin – 03:12
Leather Jacket – 03:28
Gray Henley – 03:42
Blue Henley – 03:58
Angel of Darkness – 04:13
Tomb Raider 2 – 04:28
Bomber Jacket – 04:42
Tunic of the Exiled Fox – 04:58
Future DLC: Shadow of the Tomb Raider will have more DLC Outfits following its release as part of the Season Pass.
• The Season Pass includes 7 weapons, outfits, and skills; 1 of each will be exclusive to the Season Pass.
Do you know of any more Shadow of the Tomb Raider outfits? This should be close to all of them, but please leave a comment with a the tip for how to get it if there are more. We’ll update this outfits page and give you credit for the discovery!