Fortnite Season 5 Week 9 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map, Secret Banner & Stone Heads Locations Guide
Welcome to the Fortnite Season 5 Week 9 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map, Secret Banner & Stone Heads Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Secret Banner, Stone Heads & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 5 Week 9: This video guide will show you Season 5 Week 9 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that include the Shifty Shafts Treasure Map location and finding all of the Chest as well as the Stone Heads locations around the map.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Challenge Locations covered for Season 5 Week 9 in the video guide are:
Note: Week 9 challenges will be available on September 7th at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (since 3 months ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday. Except this week it’s once again been delayed to Friday.
• Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents (500)
• Get trick points in a Shopping Cart or ATK aka All Terrain Kart (150,000)
Tips: Here are some easy strategies to get to 150,000 trick points in an ATK.
1. Build a ramp and jump over it.
2. Drive the ATK into a Rift. This rarely works because you mostly crash once you hit the ground.
3. Use your powerlslide (Hold L1/Lb) and use gaps on the map to get air time.
• Follow the treasure map found in Shifty Shafts (1) [HARD]
Tips: The new Battle Star Challenge is called “Follow the treasure map found in Shifty Shafts” that leads you to the rock tower near Dusty Divot.
You can find the hidden battlestar to complete the challenge on the second highest platform. The treasure can be found by the Dusty Divot, on the mountain.
Note: You can find the map itself in Shifty Shafts, but you don’t need to find the map in order to get the treasure.
• Stage 1: Search a Chest in Haunted Hills (1)
• Visit Different Stone Heads (7)
Stone Head Locations:Here are the 7 Stone Heads needed to complete this challenge.
– Stone Head Location #1 — 00:03
– Stone Head Location #2 — 00:28
– Stone Head Location #3 — 00:50
– Stone Head Location #4 — 01:14
– Stone Head Location #5 — 01:33
– Stone Head Location #6 — 01:55
– Stone Head Location #7 — 02:18
• Assault Rifle Eliminations (5) [HARD]
• Eliminate opponents in Tomato Temple (3) [HARD]
Season 5 Week 9 Post-completion Blockbuster Challenges:
AFTER completing all Challenges this week, a free Battle Star from the loading screen can be obtained.
Tips: The Blockbuster Challenge in Week 9 of Fortnite Battle Royal gives you a free Battle Star that you can pick up after you completed 8 weekly challenge sheets. After completing these challenges, you get rewarded a new loading screen that shows a Battle Star poking out in the back.
If you have completed 8 of the 10 challenge sheets (listed below the video guide), this battle star will appear on top.
Complete these challenges to earn the reward item…
• Complete all challenges from any week.
• Complete all challenges from any 2 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 3 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 4 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 5 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 6 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 7 different weeks.
Reward: The battle star rewards you with a free battlepass level tier (10 stars) upon collecting it.
All Previous 7 Secret / Hidden Battle Stars Locations (7 Free Battle Pass Tiers): There are a total of seven secret / hidden battle stars that you can find in Fortnite Battle Royale. To get them to spawn you need to complete the blockbuster challenges. There are 7 of them and each one rewards a loading screen and a star will appear on the map.
Once you obtain the loading screen, it’ll have a number on it corresponding to the week. In the loading screen is a hint to where the battle star is, but in this video I’ll be showing you where they all are.
Secret Battle Star Timeline:
[0:00] Week 1
[0:33] Week 2
[0:59] Week 3
[1:36] Week 4
[2:11] Week 5
[2:45] Week 6
[3:17] Week 7
• Complete the Week 8 Road Trip Challenge.
Secret Stone Heads Location:
To get the secret Stone Heads to appear in game, you need to complete 8 different weeks worth of challenges in season 5 of Fortnite. Once you’ve done that, you can pick up the banner in front of Tomato Temple.
• Week 9 Secret Banner Location.
Completing any 9 Weekly Challenge Sheets will unlock the new week 9 Secret Banner Location in Fortnite. The Loading Screen for week 9 shows the cube in front of the Shifty Shafts bridge. The Secret Banner can be found on a rock wall south of the bridge.
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 5 Week 9!