Welcome to the Fortnite Season 5 Week 8 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Tomatohead Banner Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Oversized Seats, Tomatohead Banner & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 5 Week 8: This video guide will show you Season 5 Week 8 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that include the Flush Factory Treasure Map location and finding all of the Chest as well as the Oversized Seats locations around the map.
Challenge Locations covered for Season 5 Week 8 in the video guide are:
Note: Week 8 challenges will be available on August 30th at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (since 3 months ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday.
• Place Traps (10)
• Search Chests in Wailing Woods (7)
• Shotgun Eliminations (4) [HARD]
• Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (250)
• Use a Rift at different Rift spawn locations (10)
• Search between 3 oversized seats (1) [HARD]
Tips: The new Battle Star Challenge is called “Search Between Oversized Seats”. The three oversized seats that hint at the new week 8 battle star are all located in the south-west of the map.
1. The first oversized seat can be found in Flush Factory;
2. The second oversized seat is located to the north of the mountain.
3. The third oversized seat is located to the east of the mountain.
You can find the hidden battlestar to complete the challenge just north of Flush Factory, on top of the mountain.
• Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Greasy Grove (1) [HARD]
Season 5 Week 8 Post-completion Blockbuster Challenges:
AFTER completing all Challenges this week, a free Battle Star from the loading screen can be obtained.
Tips: The Blockbuster Challenge in Week 8 of Fortnite Battle Royal gives you a free Battle Star that you can pick up after you completed 8 weekly challenge sheets. After completing these challenges, you get rewarded a new loading screen that shows a Battle Star poking out in the back.
If you have completed 8 of the 10 challenge sheets (listed below the video guide), this battle star will appear on top.
Complete these challenges to earn the reward item…
• Complete all challenges from any week.
• Complete all challenges from any 2 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 3 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 4 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 5 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 6 different weeks.
• Complete all challenges from any 7 different weeks.
Reward: The battle star rewards you with a free battlepass level tier (10 stars) upon collecting it.
All Previous 7 Secret / Hidden Battle Stars Locations (7 Free Battle Pass Tiers): There are a total of seven secret / hidden battle stars that you can find in Fortnite Battle Royale. To get them to spawn you need to complete the blockbuster challenges. There are 7 of them and each one rewards a loading screen and a star will appear on the map.
Once you obtain the loading screen, it’ll have a number on it corresponding to the week. In the loading screen is a hint to where the battle star is, but in this video I’ll be showing you where they all are.
Secret Battle Star Timeline:
[0:00] Week 1
[0:33] Week 2
[0:59] Week 3
[1:36] Week 4
[2:11] Week 5
[2:45] Week 6
[3:17] Week 7
• Complete the week 8 Road Trip Challenge.
Secret Tomatohead Banner Location:
To get the secret Tomatohead banner to appear in game, you need to complete 8 different weeks worth of challenges in season 5 of Fortnite. Once you’ve done that, you can pick up the banner in front of Tomato Temple.
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 5 Week 8!