Storm in a Teacup released a new trailer and set of screenshots for its Unreal Engine 4-powered survival horror game Close to the Sun at Gamescom 2018.
Watch the Close to the Sun Gamescom 2018 Trailer:
About Close to the Sun
Close to the Sun is a horror game that takes place at the end of 19th century on a mysterious ship complex created by Nikola Tesla for the sake of knowledge.
In this alternative version of history, his scientific breakthroughs have already had a major impact on the world.
You’re Rose, a young journalist looking for your sister and, as you approach this enormous and glorious complex for the first time, you quickly realize that something there has definitely gone wrong …
Here’s Close to the Sun gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
• First-person horror adventure where surviving is everything.
• Problem-solving in order to progress the story: just what happened on board Tesla’s ship?
• Danger aplenty as Rose pieces together just what happened, having no real means to defend herself.
• Teamwork with an ally who helps Rose navigate her way through the ship’s artistic halls.
• Nerve inducing exploration – defenseless and weaponless, the keys to Rose’s survival are running, hiding, and quick thinking.