The Switch version of Syberia 3 will launch physically and digitally on October 18, publisher and developer Microids announced.
Syberia 3 is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
In addition to the base game, the Switch version also includes the downloadable content “An Automaton with a Plan,” in which you “play as Oscar and discover a whole new part of Kate Walker’s journey.”
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
The limitless imagination of Benoît Sokal continues in Syberia 3, focusing on an entirely new adventure. After abandoning the island, Kate is found dying on the edge of a river by the Youkole tribe, a nomadic people migrating with their snow ostriches. Stuck in Valsembor village, together they must find a way to continue their journey in a race against their enemies and unexpected obstacles, not to mention Kate’s past, which catches up with her.
The next generation in adventure games, Syberia 3 takes you inside an enchanting, mysterious universe full of life for you to explore in 3D. Plunged into the heart of a world inhabited by a cast of interesting characters, you’ll discover and experience a fabulous tale as imagined by Benoit Sokal.
• A brand new tale, completely different from the first two Syberia games.
• Exceptionally immersive storytelling, multiplied by Benoit Sokal’s unparalleled artistic direction.
• Explore Benoit Sokal’s poetic universe in 3D for the first time.
• Original score by Inon Zur (Syberia 2, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia).
• Original, real-time 3D puzzles and mysteries.