The Call of Duty WW2 Shadow War achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox One & PC first-person shooter game DLC #4 and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Call of Duty WW2 Shadow War achievement guide we’ll show there are 10 Achievements (3 Secret Achievements) with a total of 500 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One and PC versions.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Call of Duty WW2 Shadow War Achievements Guide
1. The Final Descent (50G) — In The Frozen Dawn, enter the lost city of Thule.
2. Superior Thulian Technology (50G) — In The Frozen Dawn, unlock the Ancient Ubersprengen.
3. Moonraven’s Chosen (30G) — In The Frozen Dawn, survive the trials of the Moonraven.
4. Bloodraven’s Chosen (30G) — In The Frozen Dawn, survive the trials of the Bloodraven.
5. Deathraven’s Chosen (30G) — In The Frozen Dawn, survive the trials of the Deathraven.
6. Stormraven’s Chosen (30G) — In The Frozen Dawn, survive the trials of the Stormraven.
7. Weapon Lord (50G) — In The Frozen Dawn, kill 100 zombies with each Raven Weapon in a single match.
8. Blood Transfusion (80G) — In The Frozen Dawn, traverse through the Thulian Transport with each type of zombie.
Tip: This video guide shows how to activate the teleporter, then it guides you to the 3 different areas you can take the transportation tubes (teleporters) to. It explains you can take a different type of zombie with you into the elevator by stepping in as the type you need is following you and then use the transporter.
9. Go Long! (50G) — In The Frozen Dawn, instantly traverse to the Bridge from the Caves.
10. Kingfall (100G) — In The Frozen Dawn, defeat the ancient evil.
Please comment if you have any Call of Duty WW2 Shadow War achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!