Welcome to the Guacamelee 2 Chicken Keys locations guide that helps you find the total of 5 Chicken Keys locations in the PS4 & PC action-platformer game.
Finding all 5 Chicken Key locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Trophy / Achievement:
* “One down…” (Silver Trophy / Achievement) — Complete a secret Chicken Key Challenge.
* “Very Special (Silver Trophy / Achievement) — Open the Golden Door.
* “Talk to the Hend (Silver Trophy / Achievement) — Receive the Holy Hen’s message.
* “Legend of the Timelines (Gold Trophy / Achievement) — Reach the good ending (collect all keys).
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The Timeline for all these in-game Chicken Keys locations is listed below.
Guacamelee 2 Chicken Keys
Where to find all Chicken Keys in Guacamelee 2? The in-game collectibles locations for the Chicken Keys are described in this detailed video guide.
The Chicken Keys are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Chicken Keys Locations Guide:
• [00:05] — Chicken Key Location #1: Cactuardo Boss (Unmissable).
• [03:47] — Chicken Key Location #2: Los Manglares (Hidden Enemy Gauntlet).
• [14:10] — Chicken Key Location #3: Templo de Jade (South Entrance via Los Manglares).
• [15:43] — Chicken Key Location #4: Tule Treetops Top (enter via door in Isla Bonita).
• [19:29] — Chicken Key Location #5: Infierno.
• [21:46] — Chicken Key Location #6: Chicken Illuminati Door & Crucible (Holy Hen).
Good Ending Steps:
1) Get the 5 Key Pieces. They are hard platforming sections and require endgame abilities. It’s best to do them after the story in free-roam, after having collected lots of health & stamina chests and having unlocked the self-healing ability + all chicken powers from dungeons. The platforming sections for the keys are very hard and will take a lot of trial and error.
2) After getting all 5 key pieces, return to the Chicken Illuminati Headquarters in ‘Prison El Corazon’.
3) Use the key to open the door there.
4) Now you must finish a series of chicken platforming areas.
At the end you are granted the message which is needed for the good ending.
5) Defeat the endboss Salvador in Templo de la Serpiente.
Luckily, it’s not missable because you can replay the endboss as often as you want. After finishing the story, it creates a checkpoint before the final boss so you can keep playing / cleaning up collectibles, find the key parts etc.
When you have everything you can replay the endboss once more to pop the trophy.
There you go! All Chicken Keys in Guacamelee 2 are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Chicken Keys hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Guacamelee 2 more! 😀
Huge thanks to Powerpyx for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Guacamelee 2 Chicken Keys location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!