Welcome to The Walking Dead Game: The Final Season Collectables locations guide that helps you find the total of 6 Collectables locations in the graphic adventure game on PC, Mac, PS4, Switch, Xbox One & later Mobile (iOS and Android-based devices).
Finding all 6 Collectable locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “Scavenger” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Found all Episode One collectables.
* “To Make It Look Nice” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Placed all Episode One collectables [in your room].
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The Timeline for all these in-game Collectables locations is listed below.
The Walking Dead Game: The Final Season Collectables
Tip: You can keep track of which collectibles you have found in the “Extras” section of the Main Menu. You actually have to quit out to the main menu to see them.
Note: There is no chapter select! Certain Collectables are missable and tied to specific dialogue choices (will be pointed out in the video guide).
Where to find all Collectables in The Walking Dead Game: The Final Season? The in-game collectibles locations for the Collectables are described in Maka’s detailed video guide with voice-over tips.
The Collectables are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Episode 1 Collectables Locations Guide:
• [0:11] — Collectable Location #1: Deer Skull – Act 1: End of the Road.
• [0:52] — Collectable Location #2: Plastic Flowers – Act 1: End of the Road.
• [1:28] — Collectable Location #3: Real Flowers – Act 1: End of the Road.
• [1:58] — Collectable Location #4: AJ’s Drawing – Act 1: End of the Road.
• [2:41] — Collectable Location #5: Cat Skull – Act 2: Fitting In (Fishing).
• [3:15] — Collectable Location #6: Tenn’s Drawing – Act 2: Fitting In.
• [3:52] — Placing all the Collectibles in Clementine’s room – Act 3: Protector. — This needs to be done in this exact order from first to last: Cat Skull, Deer Skull, AJ’s Drawing, Tenn’s Drawing, Plastic Flowers, and Real Flowers.
There you go! All Collectables in The Walking Dead Game: The Final Season are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Collectables hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy The Walking Dead Game: The Final Season more! 😀
Huge thanks to Maka for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional The Walking Dead Game: The Final Season Collectables location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!