SEGA has released the first video in a series of new Team Sonic Racing spotlight gameplay videos, showcasing some of the key gameplay elements featured in the high-octane multiplayer racing experience.
Watch the Team Sonic Racing ‘Team Mechanics’ Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
In the premiere video, watch as Sonic and Friends work together using unique team-based moves to race past rival teams. Fans will also be treated to debut footage of Team Rose, a loveable new trio, and Ice Mountain, a frozen terrain that challenges players across all skill levels.
Developed by award-winning studio Sumo, Team Sonic Racing is the ultimate arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing experience, featuring your favorite characters and environments from across the Sonic Universe. Race together and win together in online multiplayer or local co-op mode utilizing the dynamic team mechanics and vehicle customization features to dash across the finish line. To pre-order the physical edition of Team Sonic Racing, please visit www.teamsonicracing.com. Details of digital pre-order will be available at a later date.
Prepare to assist teammates and knock out opponents with a variety of fast-paced moves, including:
• Skimboost: Boost struggling teammates back into action as you drive by.
• Slingshot: Slipstream a teammate for a slingshot boost.
• Rival Takedown: Knock out highlighted opponents ahead and speed past them.
• Item Box Transfer: Send and receive Wisps with teammates anywhere on the track.
• Team Ultimate: Use Team Mechanics to fill your Team Ultimate meter and unleash a massive team boost.
Team Sonic Racing is geared up to release both physically and digitally this winter on Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, with a digital-only release on PC.