The E3 2018 Ubisoft Press Conference broadcast aired today, has revealed brand new information about Ubisoft’s Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U & Switch game lineup. Ubisoft’s E3 2018 keynote conference started on June 11th at 1:00PM PDT (Pacific USA) / 4:00PM EDT (Eastern USA) / 9:00PM BST (London) / 6:00AM AEST (Sydney, Australia) and lasted an hour and a half excluding the pre- and post-show. What follows is a bulletpoints roundup…
Exciting surprise reveals this year were: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Trials Rising, Just Dance 2019 (not that surprising), The Division 2, and The Crew 2.
As well as more about Beyond Good & Evil 2, Skull & Bones, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, and Transference (VR).
Here’s the full E3 2018 Ubisoft broadcast video: (starts at 1:10:00 hour)
E3 2018 Ubisoft Press Conference Roundup:
• Just Dance 2019 dancing introduction to the show, of course.
• Beyond Good & Evil 2 CGI story trailer shown. Paige is back and new characters get shown. Jade is introduced and she’s gone evil!? First pre-alpha gameplay footage shown. Fans can contribute art and music to the game through Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Hitrecord website.
• Rainbow Six Siege now has 35 million players. Operation Para Bellum available now.
• Trials Rising gameplay reveal trailer shown. Back and bigger than ever. “Eat dirt. Taste victory.” Do the trialsgame.com registration to get into the closed beta later this year. — Coming February 2019 on PC, PS4, Xbox One & Switch.
• The Division 2 CGI reveal trailer shown. You are the last hope for the repressed civilians. Up to 8 players can partner up in raids. Years of free updates planned.
• Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle – Donkey Kong Adventure DLC gameplay trailer shown with Grant Kirkhope’s music being played live. — Coming June 26th, 2018. Season Pass holders get it a day early.
• Skull & Bones CGI trailer shown. Pirates go loot in the Indian ocean. Cataclysm, Weather or Conflict can be predicted to see what your day of looting be like. Your hideout den with ship setup and ocean battles shown in the first gameplay video. Sign up for the beta on skullandbonesgame.com. — Coming in 2019.
• Transference gameplay trailer shown. It’s both a regular game and a VR game. Elijah Wood’s Spectrevision studio is co-developing the game with Ubisoft Montreal. Escape a corrected mind of a son’s father. — Coming Fall 2018.
• Starlink: Battle for Atlas toys-to-life gameplay trailer shown. StarFox’s Fox joins the fight, Starfighter & Fox McCloud figurines shown (given to Miyamoto) and will be exclusive to the Switch version. — Coming to all platforms on October 16th, 2018.
• For Honor: Marching Fire CGI trailer shows what’s new for For Honor, the Marching Fire expansion adds new (Chinese) heroes and more. Castle Siege Breach mode being added to the main game. — Expansion coming October 16th, 2018.
Also, starting today the PC starter edition will be a free download via uplay.com.
• The Crew 2 teaser trailer shown. Open beta starts June 21st. — Full game coming June 29th, 2018.
• Assassin’s Creed Odyssey gameplay reveal trailer shown. As the leaks said, in Greece’s Roman era. Sparta VS. Athens war. You choose to play as a male or female character, how very innovative of Ubisoft after being told by fans for the past 10 years they wanted the option. — Coming October 5th, 2018.