Here are the E3 2018 Dates if you’re only interested in the big three console maker’s press conferences. This page lists the E3 2018 Microsoft, Sony & Nintendo Press Conferences. Nintendo will actually live stream a Nintendo Digital Event again this year.
Additionally, several big publishers are hosting their own big Press Conferences, including EA, Bethesda, Ubisoft, Square Enix, a PC Gaming Show, Devolver Digital & Limited Run (the latter three are smaller shows).
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Note: Not sure what time the Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo E3 2018 events start in your timezone? Check out Timezoneconverter.com. For reference, E3 2018 takes place in America’s Los Angeles Convention Center in California. Their 9AM PST starting time = Your 12PM EST, 5PM BST, 5PM GMT, or 6PM CET.
E3 2018 Dates
Saturday, June 9th, 2018: (PRE-E3 PRESS CONFERENCES)
• Electronic Arts (EA) E3 2018 Press Conference (1.5 Hours Long) — Starts at 11:00AM PDT (Pacific USA) / 2:00PM EDT (Eastern USA) / 7:00PM BST (London) / 4:00AM AEST (Sydney, Australia)
Good ‘ol MD gives us some predictions of what EA will show at E3 2018.
Sunday, June 10th, 2018:
• E3 2018 Microsoft Press Conference will be available up to 4K quality at the Xbox Youtube channel & Xbox Mixer app — Starts at 1PM PDT (Pacific USA) / 4:00PM EDT (Eastern USA) / 9:00PM BST (London) / 6:00AM AEST (Sydney, Australia)
IGN takes a look at what to expect from Microsoft for the Xbox One & Windows 10 at E3 2018.
• Bethesda E3 2018 Press Conference outside of Twitch can also be viewed at the Bethesda Youtube channel — Starts at 6:30PM PDT (Pacific USA) / 9:30PM EDT (Eastern USA) / 2:30AM BST (London) / 11:30AM AEST (Sydney, Australia)
Before the conference there’s usually half an hour to an hour of pre-show. Adam Sessler’s not hosting this year, so it’s unclear if that’s still happening this year.
Here is what MD is expecting to see from Bethesda at E3 2018.
• E3 2018 Devolver Digital Press Conference — Starts at 8:00PM PDT (Pacific USA) / 11:00AM EDT (Eastern USA) / 4:00PM BST (London) / 1:00AM AEST (Sydney, Australia)
Monday, June 11th, 2018:
Before the conference there will be 45 minutes of pre-show.
GS gives us a prediction for Ubisoft’s expectations at E3 2018.
• E3 2018 Sony Press Conference will be available in glorious 4K quality at the PlayStation Youtube channel & at Twitch — Starts at 6:00PM PDT (Pacific USA) / 9:00PM EDT (Eastern USA) / 2:00AM BST (London) / 11:00AM AEST (Sydney, Australia)
Prior to the conference, Sony’s stream will start 1 hour early to show gameplay previews!
IGN takes us for a ride on what to be hyped for at Sony’s E3 2018 Press Conference.
Tuesday, June 12th, 2018: (E3 2018’S 3 DAYS)
• E3 2018 Nintendo Press Conference (on Twitch & Youtube; 30 Minutes Short Again?) — Starts at 9:00AM PDT (Pacific USA) / 12:00PM EDT (Eastern USA) / 5:00PM BST (London) / 2:00AM AEST (Sydney, Australia)
Nintendo will not be doing a live/in-person press conference, instead they will be streaming their “Nintendo Digital Event”, as they have done for the last several years. However that 30-to-45-minutes-short conference gets followed by 3 hours of live footage from the E3 Show Floor by the Nintendo Treehouse anchors just like last year!
What does IGN think Nintendo has in the cards for E3 2018? Find out in this video!
Tip: Since the early 2000’s I’ve always preferred GameSpot’s E3 2018 website for the 3 main days of E3, because it shows a big countdown timer to all event livestreams.
That way you don’t need to know timezones and can just see how many hours or minutes are left until each event starts! SUPER HANDY! 🙂
Which E3 conferences are you most excited about?