Bandai Namco has announced that Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will release 31st August, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. To celebrate this milestone, new content and details about the Uzumaki Edition, pre-order offers and season pass are also unveiled.
Check Out the Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker New Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Two new characters Gaara and Deidara have also been revealed in today’s trailer. Gaara the 5th Kazekage is a defence type and his Grand Sand Mausoleum attack will restrict the opponent for a limited time. Deidara is a ranged type and his special ninjutsu creates clones that will explode after a certain amount of time making him a deadly time bomb user. In Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, players will be able to completely personalise their avatar with all the different costumes, weapons and accessories.
Here’s Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
The trailer also highlighted three modes in Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker:
• Flag Battle: Players will have to steal flags from the enemy’s territory and bring it back to their area. The team who collects the most flags while protecting their territory wins!
• Base Battle: The goal here is to score points by keeping control of at least 2 out of 3 barrier areas. The team with the most points at the end of the match win. Hidden Rain Village will be a perfect map for these barrier battles with several buildings to launch surprise attacks using the structure of the stage.
• Combat Battle: Cooperate with your team members to take out as much opponent Ninjas a possible, in an all-out brawl!
On top of that new content, Bandai Namco Europe also announced the Uzumaki Edition, season pass and pre-order details:
• The Uzumaki Edition includes the base game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, the season pass and one amazing figurine of Naruto and Boruto.
• The season pass will include 9 DLC packs and the Great Sages of the Mount Myouboku accessory.
• Pre-ordering the game will unlock the Naruto 7th Hokage costume and early access to the master Pain that will train their avatar.