Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on September 4 in the Americas and September 6 in Europe and Japan for $29.99 / £24.99, Konami announced.
Check Out the Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS Introduction Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Here’s Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
Players who pre-order a digital copy from PlayStation Network will receive a special PS4 “Welcome to MARS” Theme, as well as Zone of the Enders avatars.
Prior to launch, a 4K and VR demo version of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will be released on the PlayStation Store.
Here is an overview of the game, via Konami:
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will include the following new modes and features:
• Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
• “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
• Various training modules and a mini-map
• Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
– 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
– 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
– Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR