Welcome to the “Ni No Kuni 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide“. On this page we’ll show you a Experience Points Boost Guide, which explains how to get to Level 100 fast in Ni No Kuni 2 with the right equipment to gain max Power Level in the PS4 & PC JRPG game sequel.
Use this hint video guide to rapidly earn XP by grinding end-game and speeding your way to level 100:
Index of Ni No Kuni 2 Guides:
- This Page: Ni No Kuni 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Collectibles
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Dreamers Doors Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Higgledy Stones Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Songbooks Locations Guide
Ni No Kuni 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
Ni No Kuni 2 Infinite XP – Endgame Leveling Exploit for reaching level 100.
While you can beat the story at level 55, you will notice a lot of the endgame content goes well above level 90, such as the Tainted Monsters #51-60 and the 10th Dreamer’s Door Maze (which has a level 95 boss).
After completing the game 99% (all tainted monsters, side quests, and story chapters) you will just be level 75. That’s still a long way from standing a chance against the toughest monsters.
The fastest leveling method is to repeat the final story boss.
He can be replayed unlimited times and gives half a level-up each try (takes roughly 5 minutes). To maximize the XP earned, put the Tactics Tweaker to favor XP, be sure to craft 3 x “Necklace of Enlightenment” at the Evermore Outfitter and equip it to your active characters. Also research everything at the Basic Training Ground & Officer’s Training Ground. Lastly, assign 6 people to the Sage’s Salon.
For the boss fight skip through all cutscenes, lock on to the boss with R3 and hit him with fast attacks (press Square-Button). You can even watch some TV or do other things along the way. Just press one button for a few minutes. Skip the cutscenes after the boss, save game, reload from main menu. Rinse and repeat.
It took me 6 hours getting from level 75 to 95 with this method. Then the 10th Maze got really easy. You can probably do it at level 85-90 but given that you must go through 30 floors again if you die, it’s best to grind a few extra levels.
Quick Steps Guide to Leveling Up:
• Step 1: Craft 3x “Necklace of Enlightenment” and equip it. You must research higher-level accessories at Evermore Outfitter to craft this.
• Step 2: Assign 6 people to Sage’s Salon, research everything at basic training ground and officer’s training ground.
• Step 3: You can grind XP by repeating the last story boss. Lock on to him with the R3 analog stick button and press the Square button to defeat him.
• Step 4: Skip all cutscenes, save the game, and reload from the menu. Repeat this over and over. As the final boss takes 5 minutes and gives half a level-up every time!
Note: To specify where to get the materials like “Sumptuous String”, you need some of these materials that are only found in “Faraway Forest”, as well as the Level 10 weapons/armor and the outfit quests after you get your kingdom to level 4.
I hope these tips to level up fast will help you get to Level 100.
Please check out our other “How To” guides atop this page to enjoy Ni No Kuni 2 more! 😀