Welcome to the Ni No Kuni 2 Dreamers Doors locations guide that helps you find the total of 10 Dreamers Doors locations to obtain the 9 dream fragments in the PS4 & PC JRPG game.
Finding all 10 Dreamer’s Door locations and completing their Dreamer’s Mazes for the 9 dream fragments will help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “Dream a Little Dream” (Achievement / Bronze Trophy) — Awarded for entering your first Dreamer’s Door.
* “Dream Big” (Achievement / Gold Trophy) — Awarded for surviving 10 Dreamer’s Doors.
* “Bad Dream” (Achievement / Bronze Trophy) — Awarded for hitting Danger Lv. 5 in a Dreamer’s Maze.
The Timeline for all these in-game Dreamers Doors locations is listed below.
Index of Ni No Kuni 2 Guides:
- This Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Dreamers Doors Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Collectibles
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Higgledy Stones Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Songbooks Locations Guide
Ni No Kuni 2 Dreamers Doors
Tip: The first 9 Dreamer’s Doors are part of Side Quest 002: Top Marks for Trying. They are all marked on the map. This quest triggers automatically during Chapter 4, it cannot be missed. When the quest starts you also receive the key to the Dreamer’s Doors.
Note: None of them are missable! You can still get them after the story in free roam. Some places are unreachable until you’ve made enough story progress (unlocked Zippelin at start of chapter 7).
Secret: Only the 10th maze is well hidden. It’s on the island east of Broadleaf called Faraway Isle. On that island is a forest with the door. You get the key by completing the first 9 doors and returning to the quest giver in Goldpaw.
The boss of the 10th Dreamer’s Door maze is Level 95! After doing everything else in the game you’ll be level 70-75.
Grind to level 95 by replaying the final story boss over and over again. Just lock on to him and press Square to kill him. Then skip all cutscenes, save game and reload from main menu. It took me 6 hours to get from level 70 to 95 with this method but then the last maze boss was really easy.
Where to find all Dreamers Doors in Ni No Kuni 2? The in-game collectibles locations for the Dreamers Doors are described in this detailed video guide.
The Dreamers Doors / Dreamers Mazes are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Dreamers Doors Locations Guide:
• Dreamer’s Door Location #1 – Grotty Grotty – 0:05
• Dreamer’s Door Location #2 – Sundown Woods – 0:50
• Dreamer’s Door Location #3 – Eert Grove – 1:26
• Dreamer’s Door Location #4 – Shrine of Pining – 2:18
• Dreamer’s Door Location #5 – Tidewash Cave – 3:05
• Dreamer’s Door Location #6 – Sublime Shrine – 4:03
• Dreamer’s Door Location #7 – Crooked Cavern – 4:57
• Dreamer’s Door Location #8 – Blowtorch Cave – 6:08
• Dreamer’s Door Location #9 – Shivery Shrine – 6:50
• Dreamer’s Door Location #10 – Faraway Woods – 7:40
There you go! All Dreamers Door spots in Ni No Kuni 2 are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get to all of the Dreamers Doors hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Ni No Kuni 2 more! 😀
Huge thanks to Powerpyx for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Ni No Kuni 2 Dreamers Doors location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!