The Ni No Kuni 2 achievements guide lists every achievement for this PC JRPG game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Ni No Kuni 2 achievement guide we’ll show there are 51 Achievements (16 Secret Achievements) to earn in the PC version.
Index of Ni No Kuni 2 Guides:
- This Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Collectibles
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Dreamers Doors Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Higgledy Stones Locations Guide
- Next Page: Ni No Kuni 2 Songbooks Locations Guide
Ni No Kuni 2 Achievements Guide
1. One True King — Awarded for achieving 100% completion.
2. Royal Mint — Awarded for amassing 500,000 guilders.
3. Lord Treasurer — Awarded for opening 100 treasure chests.
4. Royal Treasurer — Awarded for opening 200 treasure chests.
5. Tripple Threat — Awarded for having 50 trip doors remember you.
6. Make Your Best Offer — Awarded for giving the right gift to a higgledy stone.
7. No Stone Unturned — Awarded for satisfying every single higgledy stone.
Tip: Find all 30 higgledy stones using our “Ni No Kuni 2 Higgledy Stones Locations Guide“.
8. A Bit on the Side — Awarded for completing your first side quest.
For example, here’s Side Quest 146: Time for Tea.
Location: Ding Dong Dell (quest icon on map)
Requirement: Reached Chapter 9
Quest Giver: Flustered Mother
Description: This is one of the trickier quests. You must find 4 hidden children. They are all in Ding Dong Dell. One by the entrance (on a small isle near city gate), one behind the tent by the Swift Solutions vendor, two by the water in the center of Ding Dong Dell. After finding them all return to the quest giver.
9. Side-Tracked — Awarded for completing 50 side quests.
10. Beside Yourself — Awarded for completing 100 side quests.
11. No Downside — Awarded for completing 150 side quests.
12. Errand Boy — Awarded for completing your first errand.
13. All About the Errands — Awarded for completing 50 errands.
14. Knight Errand — Awarded for completing 100 errands.
15. Soldier King — Awarded for defeating 1,000 enemies.
16. Warrior King — Awarded for defeating 2,000 enemies.
17. Ball Boy — Awarded for collecting a total of 2,000 balls.
18. Wakey Wakey — Awarded for being awakened by a golden ball.
19. Wide Awake — Awarded for being awakened 50 times.
20. Higgledy Gaggle! — Awarded for getting a set of matching higgledies!
Tips: For this you must equip 4 higgledies with the same type of head accessory. You’ll notice some higgledies have horns on their head, others have bones, sunglasses, hats, leafs etc.
Simply cook up all higgledies at the Evermore Higglery and go find all Higgledy Stones (part of the “No Stone Unturned” achievement). Then you’ll have plenty of choices.
When equipping 4 higgledies with the same head accessory you’ll see a yellow text “Higgledy Gaggle!” on the screen. It makes the attacks of your 4 selected higgledies stronger.
The easiest 4 higgledies are (can all be cooked): Pib the Peregrinator, Gyre the Flyer, Abradab the Aviator, Cummerbund the Clement.
Cook them, then equip them to unlock it! You must research better Higgledy Cookbooks first.
21. Music Buff — Awarded for acquiring 30 songbooks.
Tip: Find all 31 songbooks using our “Ni No Kuni 2 Songbooks Locations Guide“.
22. Raw Recruiter — Awarded for recruiting your first new subject.
23. Recruiting Sergeant — Awarded for recruiting 50 new subjects.
24. Recruiting Consultant — Awarded for recruiting 100 new subjects.
25. Cooking Up a Treat — Awarded for cooking your first dish.
26. Cooking Up a Storm — Awarded for cooking 50 dishes.
27. Weapon Whizz — Awarded for creating 50 different types of weapon.
28. Armor Ace — Awarded for creating 50 different types of armor.
29. Master of Magic — Awarded for upgrading your spells 50 times.
30. Higgledy Hotshot — Awarded for cooking up 50 different higgledies.
31. Master Builder — Awarded for building 20 facilities in Evermore.
32. King of the Castle — Awarded for upgrading Evermore Castle to Level 4.
33. Superpower — Awarded for increasing your influence to 70,000,000.
34. To Arms! — Awarded for winning your first skirmish.
35. God of War — Awarded for overcoming 50 skirmish challenges.
Note: Requires you to do 50 unique skirmishes. Complete all side missions with the accompanying skirmishes, all on the world map (including up to Evermore Invasion #7).
36. King in Exile — Awarded for finishing Chapter 1.
37. King Reborn — Awarded for finishing Chapter 2.
38. Kingdom Creator — Awarded for finishing Chapter 3.
39. A Destiny Discovered — Awarded for finishing Chapter 4.
40. A Matter of Time — Awarded for finishing Chapter 5.
41. The Price of Progress — Awarded for finishing Chapter 6.
42. The Mark of Kings — Awarded for finishing Chapter 7.
43. Peace Breaks Out — Awarded for finishing Chapter 8.
44. Onward to Unity — Awarded for finishing Chapter 9.
45. Ocean-Going King — Awarded for making your first sea voyage.
46. King of the Skies — Awarded for making your first trip in the Zippelin.
47. Toppler of the Tainted — Awarded for defeating your first tainted monster.
For example, here’s the Tainted Monster #50 Storme boss fight.
48. Scourge of the Tainted — Awarded for defeating 50 tainted monsters.
Tip: There are 60 Tainted Monsters, but the last 10 only spawn after having defeated the first 50. – But you only need to do 50 of the 60 to unlock it. Do everything in the game and you’ll be around level 75, which is high enough for you to beat the big boss.
49. Dream a Little Dream — Awarded for entering your first Dreamer’s Door.
50. Bad Dream — Awarded for hitting Danger Lv. 5 in a Dreamer’s Maze.
51. Dream Big — Awarded for surviving 10 Dreamer’s Doors.
Tip: Find all 10 Dreamer’s Mazes using our “Ni No Kuni 2 Dreamers Doors Locations Guide“.
Please comment if you have any Ni No Kuni 2 achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!