The A Way Out achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox One & PC action-adventure co-op game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the A Way Out achievement guide we’ll show there are 14 Achievements (8 Secret Achievements) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox One and PC versions.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of A Way Out Guides:
- This Page: A Way Out Achievements Guide
- Next Page: A Way Out Cheats
- Next Page: A Way Out Walkthrough
- Next Page: A Way Out Trophies Guide
A Way Out Achievements Guide
Here’s a video guide for all 14 Achievements in A Way Out: [timetable below]
1. [1:22] — Freedom (50G) — You freed someone from captivity.
2. [7:37] — No Cheating (50G) — You exposed some infidelity.
3. [15:12] — Break From Reality (50G) — You played a videogame with a friend.
4. [15:42] — Mayday! (50G) — You almost took to the skies.
5. [11:15] — Backseat Mechanic (50G) — You helped fix the bike.
6. [10:02] — Home Run (50G) — You are clearly good with a bat.
7. [2:36] — Take A Breather (80G) — You took a break from it all.
8. [5:06] — In Sync (80G) — Music was played in harmony.
9. [6:44] — Timeless Treasure (100G) — You linked up to get past.
10. [12:39] — Managed Anger (80G) — Dark desires done right.
11. [13:59] — Live The Dream (100G) — “Houston, we’ve had a problem.”
12. [3:48] — Take It For A Spin (80G) — You did what the wind couldn’t.
13. [9:20] — You Started It (80G) — Not kids anymore.
14. [0:03] — The Dip (100G) — You set a new record.
Special thanks to Maka for the list, tips & guide video.
Please comment if you have any A Way Out achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!