This guide shows how to unlock all Attack on Titan 2 outfits. The following Attack on Titan 2 outfits guide explains how to get all new outfits. We’ll help you look your best in the action hack ‘n slash game on the PS4, PC, Xbox One & Switch.
Watch the overview below to see all Attack on Titan 2 Unlockable Outfits.
Index of Attack on Titan 2 Guides:
- This Page: How To Unlock All Attack on Titan 2 Outfits
- Next Page: Attack on Titan 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Attack on Titan 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Attack on Titan 2 Achievements Guide
Attack on Titan 2 Outfits
Let’s take a look at all unlockable Attack on Titan 2 outfits AKA alternate costumes AKA character skins in the game.
How To Change Outfits In Attack on Titan 2: Pause the game, from the pause menu select “Change Outfit”, then go to the outfit / clothing to change it out or adjust its colors.
The following guide explains how to get all Attack on Titan 2 Outfits that were part of the pre-order bonus DLC for all platforms.
• PS4: Digital Pre-orders of either digital or standard edition will get Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Christa, Ymir Plain Clothes + 6 Playstation Avatars of Mikasa, Eren, Levi, Reiner, Christa and Erwin.
• Xbox and Nintendo Switch: Digital pre-orders of either Digital or Standard edition will get Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Christa, Ymir, Reiner and Bertholdt Plain Clothes.
• Those who purchase the game digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch or PC via Steam within four weeks of the game’s launch will receive a bonus pack of plain clothes costumes for Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Levi.
Outfits Video: Product and promotion information covered in this hour-long official Tecmo Koei video is for the Japanese version and may not apply to versions sold outside of Japan.
Attack on Titan 2 will have plenty more DLC Outfits following its release as part of the PS4 / Xbox One $100 Deluxe Edition or individually at $3 each.
March 15 DLC:
• Delinquent costume for Eren
• Chinese Dress costume for Mikasa
• Leather Jacket costume for Levi
March 22 DLC:
• Kid costume for Armin
• Clown costume for Jean
• Kungfu costume for Connie
• Cheerleader costume for Sasha
• Gothic Lolita costume for Christa
March 29 DLC:
• American Football costume for Reiner
• Pajama costume for Bertolt
• Motorcycle Suit costume for Annie
• Pirate costume for Ymir
April 5 DLC:
• Scientist costume for Hange
• Knight costume for Erwin
• Kunoichi costume for Mikasa
• Maid costume for Christa
April 12 DLC:
• Idol costume for Annie
• Jersey costume for Sasha
• Shrine Maiden costume for Ymir
• Detective costume for Hange
Do you know of any more Attack on Titan 2 outfits? This should be close to all of them, but please leave a comment with a the tip for how to get it if there are more. We’ll update this outfits page and give you credit for the discovery!
Tags: Attack on Titan 2