The Attack on Titan 2 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Attack on Titan 2 trophy guide we’ll show there are 40 Trophies (0 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 version. Earn Bronze (20), Silver (16), Gold (3), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Attack on Titan 2 Guides:
- This Page: Attack on Titan 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Attack on Titan 2 Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Attack on Titan 2 Outfits
- Next Page: Attack on Titan 2 Achievements Guide
Attack on Titan 2 Trophies Guide
The platinum trophy roadmap guide is as follows:
• Beat the story campaign on easy mode.
• Go to research area and invite hange (hit triangle button near him) and go scouting (not in another mode).
• Everytime the his bar gets full go speak to him to level up relationship.
• Once rank 7 achieved you will get to capture 7 and 15 meter titans.
• Go to another mode and enjoy capturing in inferno mode with your buddies online or offline.
• Once both normal and inferno scouting is done, you will have a lot of materials to create equipments so use a guide of equipment to see how to get them all.
• After every scout mission, pay attention to relationship bar of each character as you need to level them all to rank 10 (the maximum friendship level) for a trophy.
• Normal scout counts for normal story and inferno for inferno story, only do the normal scout relationship because you earn skills there and nothing in inferno except 10,000 funds.
How to capture any Titan: (excluding transformed Titans)
1. We’ll make a breakthrough eventually… And see what truth these Walls are hiding. (Platinum) — Acquired all trophies.
2. Don’t worry… Just keep training. (Bronze) — Got selected as the top performer during training in Episode 1 of the Story Mode prologue.
3. This first step will be a big one for the human race. (Bronze) — Completed Story Mode Chapter 1.
4. What is it that you see? (Bronze) — Completed Story Mode Chapter 2.
5. What do you expect? The world is a cruel place. (Bronze) — Completed Story Mode Chapter 3.
6. Live a life that you can be proud of. (Bronze) — Completed Story Mode Chapter 4.
7. I’ll wrap that around you as many times as you want. (Bronze) — Completed Story Mode Chapter 5.
8. He was a soldier who fought to the very end. (Silver) — Completed the final chapter in Story Mode.
9. There’s still so much I need to find out about the world. (Bronze) — Completed 25% or more of the Scout Missions.
10. What must be done. (Bronze) — Completed 50% or more of the Scout Missions.
11. I’ll be the one to hunt those Titans to extinction! (Silver) — Completed all Scout Missions.
12. We’ve got a talented one here. (Bronze) — Achieved a Battle Rating of S in any episode.
13. If you don’t fight, you can’t win. (Silver) — Achieved a Battle Rating of S in all Story Mode episodes.
14. It’s huge! What the heck is it? (Bronze) — Completed your first Dire Elimination.
15. I’m gonna destroy them! Every last one that’s on this earth! (Gold) — Completed all Story Mode Dire Eliminations.
16. We’re always at an information disadvantage against the Titans. (Bronze) — Reached 25% Gallery completion.
17. If you don’t know about something, you just have to learn it. (Silver) — Reached 50% Gallery completion.
18. The outside world must be a hundred times bigger than inside the Walls! (Gold) — Reached 100% Gallery completion.
19. Hmm… Not bad… (Silver) — Leveled the protagonist to max level.
20. Sorry, buddy, but I’m just a natural. (Silver) — Leveled one character to max rank.
21. Devote your heart! (Silver) — Unlocked all characters.
22. This attack will be the final blow! (Bronze) — Successfully completed a Sneak Attack.
23. I’m the deliverer of death! (Bronze) — Eliminated a Titan with the Hook Drive.
24. I know we can win this if we work together! (Bronze) — Used a Buddy Action.
25. I’m just glad it didn’t turn out any worse… (Silver) — Saved 100 or more comrades.
26. I was able to control myself perfectly. (Bronze) — Avoided 100 Titan attacks.
27. More… Must kill more… (Silver) — Eliminated a total of 1,000 enemies.
28. My specialty is tearing through flesh. (Silver) — Got 2,000 total body part destructions.
29. This is a true salute! (Bronze) — Had over 100 allies join.
30. This world has always been a living hell. (Bronze) — Had over 100 allies die.
31. It’s great to have something you could put your life on the line for… (Bronze) — Completed 100 Side Missions.
32. Avoid unfavorable battles. (Bronze) — Built 100 bases in battle.
33. No need to hold back. (Bronze) — Increased friendship rank.
34. Don’t be stupid. I’ve always been talkative. (Silver) — Leveled one character to max friendship.
35. It’s not so bad, being a goddess and all. (Gold) — Leveled all characters to max friendship.
36. You mind if I take that? (Silver) — Sent 50 gifts.
Tip: You increase an ally’s Friendship Level from 1 to its max of 10 by giving them gifts. — Check out our “Attack on Titan 2 Cheats” page for an overview of what each ally’s favorite gift is.
37. As long as we keep fighting, we’ve still got a chance. (Silver) — Used 1,000 Wings of Freedom.
38. Just shut your mouths and invest everything in me! (Silver) — Used more than 100,000 Regiment Funds in total.
39. No matter what you train in, it will serve humanity some day. (Silver) — Maxed out all training.
40. Well, you see… It’s just seething with rage! (Silver) — Maxed out Titan Research Room level.
Please comment if you have any Attack on Titan 2 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!