Undertale is coming to Switch, developer Tobyfox announced. It will launch “eventually.”
Watch the Undertale for Switch Reveal Video:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Undertale is currently available for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC. Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Welcome to Undertale. In this RPG, you control a human who falls underground into the world of monsters. Now you must find your way out… or stay trapped forever.
(Healthy Dog’s Warning: Game contains imagery that may be harmful to players with photosensitive epilepsy or similar condition.)
• Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.
• Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
• Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
• Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
• Created mostly by one person.
• Become friends with all of the bosses!
• At least 5 dogs.
• You can date a skeleton.
• Hmmm… now there are 6 dogs…?
• Maybe you won’t want to date the skeleton.
• I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.
• If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me…? I’m not good at it.