During NIS America’s annual press event in San Francisco, the publisher announced the release dates of the Nintendo Switch version of YummyYummyTummy’s JRPG Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory. The game will launch in North America on May 29th, and in Europe on June 1st, 2018.
Watch the Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Alongside the announcement, we also got a brand new trailer showing Princess Cecille’s side, with players being able to take Legatus Laendur’s side instead if they so wish, providing two sides of the story respectively titled Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.
Here’s Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
An “Exemplary Edition” of Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory including a copy of the game, hardcover art book, soundtrack, “Medallion of Honor,” and collector’s box is currently available for pre-order at the NIS America Online Store.
About the Game
• Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory – Chronicles the story of Legatus Laendur and Princess Cecille. What side will you choose to decide the fate of Fenumia?
• Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire – Join Princess Cecille (and a saucy, talking grimoire) on her journey home as she fights hordes of monsters and a coup led by LegatusLaendur. A crumbling empire is in your hands. Will you restore glory to Fenumia?
• Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion – Legatus Laendur, a brilliant tactician beloved by the people, fought on the frontlines of the FenumianEmpire, but when he discovers why it is rotting from within, he vows to overthrow the royal family. Fenumiadevoured his homeland -will you fight to reclaim it?
• Reclaim the World of Fenumia – Follow Princess Cecille or LegatusLaendurand experience the stories of Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.
• A Legion Under Your Command – Control four characters simultaneously and master devastating combo attacks in furious real-time battles.
• Ascend to the Throne – While clashing with rebel armies, make split second decisions on how to rule your kingdom. Will you side with the mercenary Prime Legion, the palatine Council of Princes or the cabalistic March Congress?
• Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on the game’s menacing manticore to each brick in Fenumia’scastle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.