Find out in Dragon Ball FighterZ: How To Summon Shenron during a battle in the new PS4, Xbox One & PC fighting game. Shenron can only be summoned once in a match, so choose your wish carefully! 😀
Guide on how to summon & use Shenron in Dragon Ball FighterZ: (written details below)
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Dragon Ball FighterZ Guides:
- This Page: Dragon Ball FighterZ: How To Summon Shenron
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dragon Ball FighterZ Characters
- Next Page: Dragon Ball FighterZ Cheats
- Next Page: Dragon Ball FighterZ Money Cheat
- Next Page: Dragon Ball FighterZ Glitches
Dragon Ball FighterZ: How To Summon Shenron
Let’s take a look at how you can easily summon Shenron…
There are two methods to gain Dragon Balls during matches:
• Shenron Summon Method #1: Perform auto-combos by mashing the Square button on PS4 / X button on Xbox One. This will reward you with one random Dragon Ball each time, just keep doing it until you’ve got all seven Dragon Balls and then once again press the Square button on PS4 / X button on Xbox One to make Shenrom appear mid-match to turn the tide of the battle in your favour.
• Shenron Summon Method #2: Perform the following hit combos to get the Dragon Ball number you need.
– To get a 1-Star Dragon Ball: Perform a 10 to 19 hit combo.
– To get a 2-Star Dragon Ball: Perform a 20 to 29 hit combo.
– To get a 3-Star Dragon Ball: Perform a 30 to 39 hit combo.
– To get a 4-Star Dragon Ball: Perform a 40 to 49 hit combo.
– To get a 5-Star Dragon Ball: Perform a 50 to 59 hit combo.
– To get a 6-Star Dragon Ball: Perform a 60 to 69 hit combo.
– To get a 7-Star Dragon Ball: Perform a 70 to 79 hit combo.
Note that you only have 5 seconds to choose between the four wishes, so be quick! The wishes are…
1. Restore my health! – Restore your Health Bar to its maximum.
2. Bring back my ally! – Revive one teammate, with 20% of their Health Bar restored as well. If multiple teammates are down, one will be revived at random.
3. Give me ultimate power! – Fill up your KI Power Gauge to its maximum to give you an additional Sparking Blast. This will boosts your damage dealing and healing recovery.
4. Make me immortal! – Continually auto-restores you & your teammates’ Health Bar the entire round, and your Super Bar gets a modest auto-restoration as well.
Tip: “Immortality” definitely seems like the best option, and if you can strategically plan it out getting health restoration or the ultimate power can be quite useful near the end of a match.
Thanks for visiting! Please comment if you have any other tips for Dragon Ball FighterZ.