Nintendo has released a new trailer for Kirby: Star Allies introducing the Kirby friends playable at the World Hobby Fair Winter 2018 exhibition.
Watch the Kirby: Star Allies ‘Playable Friends’ Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The following friends are featured:
• Poppy Bros. Jr. – Friend Ability: Throw an ice bomb.
• Blade Knight – Friend Ability: Power-up his sword with electricity.
• Burning Leo – Friend Ability: Attack with everyone burst in flames.
• Parasol Waddle Dee – Friend Ability: Protect everyone with a big umbrella.
• Chilly – Friend Ability: Attack with everyone chilled in ice.
• Sir Kibble – Friend Ability: Slash with an icy cutter.
• Gim – Friend Ability: A fire-covered yo-yo attack.
• Waddle Doo – Friend Ability: Attack with everyone rattling in electricity.
World Hobby Fair Winter 2018 began on January 21 in Nagoya. Its next exhibition will be held in Tokyo on January 27 and 28, followed by Fukuoka on February 4 and Osaka on February 11.
Kirby: Star Allies is due out for Switch on March 16 in North America, Europe, and Japan.