Looking for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus cheats on PC, PS4, Xbox One & Switch? Here we’ll list Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus cheat codes and unlockables with tips for MachineGames & Bethesda’s new first-person shooter action-adventure game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4, Xbox One & Switch versions (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Guides:
- This Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Cheats
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Max’s Lost Toys Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Records Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Contraptions & Upgrades Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Weapon Upgrade Kits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Enigma Code Pieces Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Concept Art Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Readables Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Gold Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Starcards Locations Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Wyatt Location Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Fergus Arm Location Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Collectibles
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Glitches
- Next Page: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Easter Eggs
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Cheats
How To Play Wolfstone 3D
Wolfstone 3D Game Location: In the submarine hub area, Eva’s Hammer, you can find an arcade machine at Club Kreisaa where you can play Wolfstone 3D by walking up to it to get the “Play Wolfstone 3D” button prompt. This loads the retro game to be begin playing.
Wolfenstein 2 Tips and Tricks
Here are some helpful hints and tips to get you started in Wolfenstein 2:
• You don’t need to know anything before jumping into The New Colossus. Those who played the first game will pick up right where they left off. But for those new to the franchise, we reintroduce the plot and the characters, so you can enjoy the game on its own.
• The opening sequence of the game presents players with a choice of timeline. In the Fergus timeline, you will gain access to the returning Laserkraftwerk, a high-energy multi-tool capable of melting steel and blasting Nazis to embers. Choosing the Wyatt timeline rewards you with the all-new Dieselkraftwerk, a brute of a weapon that fires remotely detonated sticky canisters filled with Nazi diesel. Both weapons are upgradeable to provide even more Nazi killing firepower. Speaking of…
• Weapon upgrades offer a brand-new way to customize your experience in The New Colossus. Upgrade kits – discoverable throughout the game – allow BJ to dramatically alter the functionality and versatility of his arsenal.
• Remember to apply your upgrade kits early and often. Whether you’re a mayhem player who prefers extended magazines for your shotguns, a stealth player who prefers suppressors for the pistol and submachinegun, or a tactical player who prefers a scope for your assault rifle and an EMP pulse for your grenades, weapon upgrades can make all the difference in the heat of battle. Plan accordingly and make the Nazis tremble in their jackboots!
• Contraptions add another new wrinkle to the mix. These special enhancements complement different playstyles. Prefer the stealthy route? The Constrictor Harness compresses BJ’s body to fit into small pipes and narrow gaps to surprise enemies from unexpected locations. For a more tactical approach, BJ can opt for the Battle Walkers – deployable mechanical stilts that give you a birds-eye view of the battlefield, plus access to ledges and rooftops otherwise out of reach. Finally, Ram Shackles are reinforced armor that allow BJ to plow straight through concrete walls and head-first into Nazis, leaving only a bloody mist in his wake.
• There is no “right way” to dual-wield. If you want to be tactical and carry a silenced weapon in one hand, with an assault rifle in another, go for it. If you want to be stealthy, crouch often, lean around corners, and attach a silencer to your pistols. Or if you simply want to dual-wield two heavy guns, find a second Shockhammer shotgun and have fun. Experiment based on your skills, playstyle and the level itself. And feel free to change it up often!
• While we support three different playstyles – stealth, tactical and mayhem – these aren’t meant to be prescriptive. Be flexible and do whatever works in any given situation.
• Speaking of stealth, the goal is to kill silently, enemy-by-enemy. But if you get caught, you can always pull up two big weapons and clear out a room!
• Our levels are even bigger in The New Colossus, so be sure to explore. You might find an alternate path, or a different approach to a tough enemy. There’s almost always another option if you’re struggling. Regularly deviating from the main objective will make for the most rewarding experience.
• Hatchets are everywhere, so remember to throw them often for one-hit kills on lesser armored enemies. And, don’t forget to retrieve them afterwards so you always have a healthy supply.
• Eva’s Hammer, the U-boat you stole from the Nazis in the first game, has been turned into the base of the resistance. This is where you will coordinate the missions that can ignite the American Revolution. Make sure to explore it in between missions for secrets and side quests, or just to get to know your growing family of resistance fighters better.
This developer video gives a look at what’s in store for “Terror-Billy” in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
There are no other Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus cheats on Switch, Xbox One, PS4 & PC yet. So until more are discovered, we made the handy Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!