Looking for South Park: The Fractured But Whole cheats on PS4, Xbox One & PC? Here we’ll list South Park: The Fractured But Whole cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Ubisoft’s new RPG game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all South Park: The Fractured But Whole codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4 & Xbox One versions (where available).
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of South Park: The Fractured But Whole Guides:
- This Page: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Cheats
- Next Page: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Memberberries Locations Guide
- Next Page: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Loot Locations Guide
- Next Page: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Yaoi Art Pieces Locations Guide
- Next Page: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Toilets Locations Guide
- Next Page: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Big Gay Al’s Cats Locations Guide
- Next Page: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Mr. Adam’s Headshots Locations Guide
South Park: The Fractured But Whole Cheats
How To Finish The Game In 1 Minute
Here’s How To Finish The Game In 1 Minute: Why spend hours upon hours enjoying a long South Park RPG, when you can skip the first cutscene repeatedly with the on-screen prompt (in the bottom-right corner of the cutscene screen) to trigger the game’s ending credits within 1 minute? Go ahead and try this speedrunner’s dream cheat! 😉
How To Unlock Iron Man, Assassin’s Creed Outfits & Other Uplay Unlockable Cheats
Here’s how to unlock new costumes and other Uplay Unlockable Cheats in South Park: The Fractured But Whole:
You can buy the new Iron Man & Assassin’s Creed outfits, crafting materials, artifacts and upgrade recipes with Uplay Points AKA Upoints.
Before you start playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole, be sure to login to your existing Uplay Account via the game’s Main Menu, by selecting “Uplay”. If you’re not registered yet to Ubisoft’s official rewards service, then first sign up for an account at uplay.com.
Once signed in, Uplay rewards you for playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole with exclusive free content. Which is a fancy way of saying Uplay gives you access to unlockable cheats in South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
The new Ubisoft Club Rewards in The Fractured But Whole are:
• “Nice Work, New Kid” — Become a member of Coon and Friends = +10 points
• “Epic Artificer” — Craft an Artifact with a Might value of 75 or more = +30 points
• “Corporate Wolf” — Reach the highest economic value on your Character Sheet = +30 points
• “Titleist” — Reach the highest rank on 1 title in your Character Sheet = +20 points
• “Cosplay Curious” — Wear costume pieces from 3 differnt sets at once = +10 points
• “#followbacks” — Become mutual followers with 10 people in South Park = +20 points
• “Another Day in South Park” — Survive your first full day and night in South Park = +20 points
Tip: You may already have enough Uplay Points to buy the new costumes from the Uplay menu in the game straight away (from the beginning), that is, if you’ve played previous South Park, Assassin’s Creed and other Ubisoft games before.
To find out what you can buy with this game’s 7 Uplay Rewards or Uplay Points from other games… From the “Main Menu” simply go to the “Help & Options” tab and select the “Extras” section. Next you will get an overview of all the Uplay Cheats.
The Uplay Cheat unlocks are:
• “Coon and Friends Art Pack” — Rep the Coon and Friends super-hero franchise with this pack of wallpapers and concept drawings. = Cost: Free
• “Tree Fiddy in Cash” — Kickstart your adventures with a cool $3.50. Don’t spend it all in one place! = Cost: Free
• “Iron Inventory Costume” — Unlock the Iron Inventor Costume set, for the industrialist/crime fighter who has almost everything. = Cost: 20 points
• “Super Craft Pack” — A pack of crafting materials that includes 10x Tech/Scrap/Biohazard and 4x Glue/Duct Tape. = Cost: 20 points
• “For Hardcore Goths Only” — Life is pain so put on your Goth hair with customizable color streaks and Goth makeup. = Cost: 30 points
• “Gadget-Lover Pack” — Like gadgets? Prove it with this pack of gadget-themed artifacts and upgrade recipes. = Cost: 30 points
• “Assassin Pack” — Unlock the Assassin Costume, Hidden Blade Artifact, and upgrade recipes. Requiescat in pace. = Cost: 40 points
South Park: The Fractured But Whole Tips and Tricks
Here are 12 tips and tricks when you’re starting out to save you lots of headaches while play through The Fractured But Whole!
1. Choosing a Starting Class
At the beginning of Fractured But Whole, you choose 1 of 3 classes for the new kid. Don’t stress over which class is best, because you can change class at any time. Eventually get multiple classes and can mix and match skills from each
2. Punch Punch Punch
Punch every mailbox every time, the scrap will be very helpful for crafting and the mailboxes, parking meters and things like that reset frequently
3. Don’t sell scrap!
Craft an artifact and sell that. Buy glue or duct tape or whatever you need and craft items, the total sale value is much higher when crafting an item then selling vs selling individual parts. The Coon’s store has all items you need to craft
4. Game Structure
4 days 3 nights. As you transition to nighttime, you will be given a prompt to change out of your costume. If you say yes, you will be
you will then be given a second opportunity to change out of your costume when you return to your house
5. CANNOT miss collectibles!
Unlike The Stick of Truth, there are NO collectibles you can miss throughout the entire game. The only fairly useless item I found that can be missed is in in the Freedom Pals base, move the cardboard car for a Timmy themed artifact
6. Unlocking skills timetable
Diabetic rage for moving big objects – end of day 1
Pinwheel – fartcore – early mission on day 2
pause time fart – mid mission day 2
Lava during night 2
Pipes during night 2
Haywire – early day 3 quest
7. Star on map icons
Simply means you have not visited the vendor and they have new items
8. Attack pattern grid
Icons under the move show their attack pattern
9. PC Pooping
Doing the toilet challenges with a keyboard is very difficult because the animations are very unclear
10. Snappers and Farts
flame with snappers then fart for explosions for many puzzles
11. Late game selfies
Some characters like mr mackey unlock selfie options later in the game
12. No achievement for EVERY selfie.
You can get the “master” level selfie taker bonus without getting EVERY selfie
One special late game artifact that scales bonus damage with how many followers you have on Coonstagram
There are no South Park: The Fractured But Whole cheats on Xbox One, PS4 & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy South Park: The Fractured But Whole guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Credits: Ubisoft, Panic Fire, Hippo Reddy & John Tarr
Do you know of any South Park: The Fractured But Whole cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!