THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios today announced the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience, MX vs ATV All Out. Currently in development for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, MX vs ATV All Out is slated for release in early 2018.
Watch the MX vs. ATV All Out Announcement Trailer:
“All Out is the culmination of Rainbow’s decades-long commitment to creating the most comprehensive and FUN off-road racing games!” said Klemens Kreuzer, Managing Director, THQ Nordic GmbH. “Whether your pulling off stunts on your own private compound, exploring wide-open terrain in a UTV, or racing in 16-player online competitions, All Out invites players of all ages and skill levels to experience the freedom of racing and competing off-road.”
In MX vs ATV All Out, choose between bikes, ATVs and UTVs, refine your rider style at your private compound, blast across massive open worlds and compete head to head in various game modes! The all new Freestyle mode allows you to win with style and crazy stunts! Or go All Out and show your riding skills in Multiplayer!
Here’s MX vs. ATV All Out image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
• 2 player split-screen and 16 player online modes!
• Various competition modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
• Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
• Your own private compound that you can turn into a show room for all of your customized vehicles!
• Vehicle tuning and upgrades with original performance parts!
• Rider style! Choose gear from numerous companies or compete with one of the man