Kirby: Star Allies, first announced as Kirby for Nintendo Switch at E3 2017, will launch for Switch in spring 2018, Nintendo announced.
Check Out the Kirby: Star Allies New Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
By throwing hearts, players will be able to recruit up to three enemies to become Kirby’s allies. Players can play alone or with up to three friends, and mix up abilities to create new powers.
Here’s Kirby: Star Allies image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
The pink puff is back in HD, and he’s not alone
Kirby is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
• The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD.
• Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts.
• Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
• Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles.
• Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips.