Looking for Metroid: Samus Returns cheats on 3DS? Here we’ll list Metroid: Samus Returns cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Nintendo’s new action-adventure game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Metroid: Samus Returns codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the 3DS versions (where available).
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Metroid: Samus Returns Guides:
- This Page: Metroid: Samus Returns Cheats
- Next Page: Metroid: Samus Returns Walkthrough
- Next Page: Metroid: Samus Returns Energy Tanks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metroid: Samus Returns Missile Tanks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metroid: Samus Returns Collectibles
Metroid: Samus Returns Cheats
How To Get Amiibo To Unlock Items In-Game: If you own a New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL or New Nintendo 2DS XL, you can use amiibo on the NFC area on the bottom screen. You can also use amiibo on Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo 2DS via the NFC Reader/Writer accessory (sold separately).
Amiibo (sold separately) can be used to unlock new items to help you on your mission in Metroid: Samus Returns. You can also unlock additional content once you have completed the game.
• Samus Aran Amiibo Unlockables: By tapping the brand new Samus Aran amiibo, you can unlock an Aeion Reserve Tank, which automatically restores a certain amount of Aeion energy should you run out. After completing the game, you can tap this amiibo to unlock Metroid II Art in the Gallery.
• Metroid Amiibo Unlockables: With the brand new squidgy Metroid amiibo, you can tap it to reveal the location of any Metroid nearby on your map. After completing the game, you can use this amiibo to unlock Fusion mode, an all-new difficulty level that comes complete with Samus’ Fusion Suit from Metroid Fusion.
• Samus Amiibo Unlockables: You can tap the Super Smash Bros. series Samus amiibo to unlock a Missile Reserve Tank, which replenishes your missile supply should you run out. You can also use this amiibo to unlock exclusive Concept Art from Metroid: Samus Returns in the Gallery upon completing the game.
• Zero Suit Samus Amiibo Unlockables: If you tap the Super Smash Bros. series Zero Suit Samus amiibo, you can unlock an Energy Reserve Tank, which restores a certain amount of energy should you run out. After completing the game, you can use this amiibo to unlock Music in the Gallery, which lets you listen to the soundtrack / BGMs from Metroid: Samus Returns.
This video shows what happens when you scan in all 4 Metroid amiibo in Metroid: Samus Returns, to find out what secrets they unlock.
Unlock Alternate Ending
How To Get A Different Ending: In the original Metroid II you could get a different ending (Samus in a bikini) if you beat the game in under 3 hours. In this remake, you get a similar different ending (Samus in her Zero Suit) if you beat the game in under 4 hours!
This video shows both endings to the game.
There are no other Metroid: Samus Returns cheats on 3DS yet. So until more are discovered, we made the handy Metroid: Samus Returns guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Metroid: Samus Returns cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!