Let’s take a look at the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Retribution DLC Pack #4. Watch footage of them all below.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution The Beast from Beyond Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution Achievements Guide
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution Easter Eggs
Music Easter Eggs
Like previous COD games and DLC packs with zombie mode, there are item spots hidden throughout the map that when interacted with trigger a hidden song to play in the background! 😀
The song unlock method on this map is done by finding & picking up the a couple of items that unlock the Music.
This video plays the full secret “Scattered Lies” song.
Tip: To listen to the full song, after unlocking it, you can play the song from the main menu’s “Zombies” section by going to: “Barracks”, “Lobby Music” & selecting “Scattered Lies”.
Zombies Mode Easter Eggs
Here are all the steps to take to finish the The Beast from Beyond easter egg puzzle. Starting with a bunch of tutorials to get you properly prepared.
TUTORIAL #1: How To Turn On The Power Location Guide & Juggernog Perk Guide:
The power generator location on The Beast from Beyond.
Power Station Location: From the spawn point make your way through doors to the central room with the crater in it, look down the crater (near the Double Tap perk) to see green flare lighting coming from a cave entrance, jump down there while pressing forward to make the jump down without dying and then follow the cave and walking path straight forward to find NEIL’s robot head on the path’s ground, take it back to your original spawn point to the computer system, where you can insert NEIL’s head (on-screen it will say you’ve powered it up 1 time). This will turn on the power that activates all Perk machines & most of the Traps on the map.
Completing this task will make the Cryptids stop spawning and return your enemies to zombies.
Tuff Nuff Perk Location: From the spawn point make your way through doors to the central room with the crater in it, look down the crater (near the Double Tap perk) to see green flare lighting coming from a cave entrance, jump down there while pressing forward to make the jump down without dying and then follow the cave and walking path straight forward to find the Tuff ‘Nuff perk machine on the wall (costs $2500).
• A short guide showing you, at 30 seconds in, how to find the power switch in The Beast from Beyond.
• After showing how to fix the power, at 1:40 minutes in, you’re shown where to get the Tuff Nuff / Juggernog extra health perk.
Note: The Pack-a-Punch Perk Machines can be used after turning on the power.
TUTORIAL #2: How To Pack-A-Punch Guide:
• Find out how to Pack a Punch in The Beast from Beyond zombies map.
Basically, you need to pick up 3 large grey satellite pieces and bring them back to the snowy outside area of the map (you get there after opening up the doors) by walking onto the bridge there and placing them on there.
– Satellite Piece #1: From your spawn point walk up the stairs until you see a “Blue Bolts” sign and look in the corner next to it.
– Satellite Piece #2: In the large shipping container area, go down the staircase to the bottom to find it next to the stairs leaning on a container.
– Satellite Piece #3: Press the button in the the large shipping container area that shoots a laser and opens up the portal to the next outside area, just outside of the Afterlife Arcade. Once there, look for the fire, where the last piece is sitting on top of a car roof.
TUTORIAL #3-A: How To Get The Venom X Wonder Weapon Guide:
• Find out how to find the Venom X Wonder Weapon in The Beast from Beyond zombies map. First turn on the power on the map and unlock the Pack-A-Punch, as described in Tutorials #1 & #2.
TUTORIAL #3-B: Wonder Weapon Upgrade Parts Locations Guide:
• In this zombies map you get the new Venom X Wonder Weapon. Once you get it, it also has an upgrade for it by putting 3 Upgrade Parts on the weapon itself, like so…
TUTORIAL #4: Perk Machines Locations Guide:
• A guide showing you how to find every Candy Machine Location to get Perks in The Beast from Beyond.
TUTORIAL #5: Alien Fuse Parts Locations Guide (How To Double-Pack-A-Punch Guide):
• A guide showing you how to find all Alien Fuses, which will let you Double-Pack-A-Punch.
EASTER EGG HUNT:
• The hunt is on for the final map’s easter egg. Follow along in this video guide with easy voice-over tips every step of the way.
From finding the start of the main Easter Egg quest to attempting to solve all the requirements to complete it.
Tip: While all this can be done on Solo, it’s recommended to tackle the steps with a Co-Op partner to make it easier. Since they can hold off the zombies while you take aim at the next target.
That’s it! You will soon have all the details you need to complete the hidden Easter Egg puzzle in the new The Beast from Beyond map. 😀
Have you found any Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution easter eggs?