Welcome to the Destiny 2 Loot Cave Farming Locations Guide. This guide shows the best methods and locations to gain massive amounts of Loot items through farming.
Let’s find out where to farm in Destiny: This short tutorial is about how to farm the loot chests that respawn all around the Exodus Black cave system.
Index of Destiny 2 Guides:
- This Page: Destiny 2 Loot Cave Farming Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Legendary Shards Farming Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Region Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Scannable Objects Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Heroic Public Events Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Collectibles
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Easter Eggs
METHOD #1: Farming Chests in the Exodus Black cave system:
As the above video demonstrates how to farm the chests around the Exodus Black area in Arcadian Valley, Nessus when you’re off towards the Chamber of Sky. The loot chests in that area are constantly re-spawning in different set places, after you open them with the “Collect Loot” button each time. Since it’s still randomized, the visual locations guide shows the most common areas where they will spawn.
The Exodus Black cave system has an easy place to farm for Nessus Tokens that you can exchange for Legendary Engrams when you level up your reputation with Failsafe. This nets you roughly 60 Nessus Tokens per hour. It’s also a great way to level up fast to 265 Power/Light.
METHOD #2: Farming Rare Item Chests in Public Events:
In this second Rare Items guide, Maka will show you to all 8 Public Events locations and explains how to unlock & trigger Heroic Public Events to get the most loot.
• 00:00 – Introduction to Public Events and Heroic Public Events (What, Why, When)
• 01:23 – Glimmer Extraction
• 02:53 – Ether Resupply
• 04:19 – Weapons Exchange
• 05:58 – Witches’ Ritual
• 07:00 – Cabal Excavation
• 08:09 – Spire Integration
• 09:05 – Rig Insertion
• 10:36 – Blight Event
Want More Loot?: For more Golden Loot Chests, check out our complete Destiny 2 Region Chests Locations Guide!
Disclaimer: Bungie may patch any of these Destiny 2 Loot Cave Farming Guide methods at any time if they consider it an unfair advantage.
I hope these tips to farm loot will help you get more delicious loot.
Please check out our other “How To” guides atop this page to enjoy Destiny more! 😀