Welcome to the Destiny 2 Heroic Public Events Locations Guide. This also serves as a Destiny 2 how to activate Heroic Public Events guide that shows the best unlock methods and locations to trigger the much sought after Heroic Public Events.
The overview for all these in-game Heroic Public Events locations is shown below.
Index of Destiny 2 Guides:
- This Page: Destiny 2 Heroic Public Events Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Legendary Shards Farming Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Region Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Scannable Objects Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Collectibles
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Easter Eggs
Destiny 2 Heroic Public Events Locations Guide
Public Events are random encounters that will appear in Destiny 2 at random on a planet. 5 Minutes before one starts, a Public Event location will be marked by a blue diamond on your map. While Public Events start with a generic objective, all 8 known so far actually have a hidden objective that will transform the Public Event into a Heroic Public Event. These hidden objectives are listed below.
Finding all a Public Event locations and unlocking its Heroic requirement will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy upon completion:
* “The People’s Hero” (40 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Complete a Heroic public event.
Tip: Here’s how to activate Heroic Public Events. They’re worth chasing if you’re in a 3 man team, although on some of them, you may need some help.
Where to find all Heroic Public Events in Destiny 2? The in-game Public Event locations and Heroic unlock requirements are described in this detailed video guide.
The Heroic Public Events are listed in the step-by-step video with Datto & Maka’s voice-over tips.
Timeline in minutes for the Heroic Public Events Locations Guide:
• 0:43 – Fallen Glimmer Event (You must destroy all 3 glimmer nodes. If you’re shooting a node and it’s showing damage numbers, that’s probably it.)
• 1:34 – Fallen Ether Event (You must destroy all small Servitors that assist the big one.)
• 2:03 – Spider Tank Event on Titan (In this Weapons Exchange you must disable all 3 force fields by using 6 arc charges, 2 per force field.)
• 2:44 – Witches Ritual Event (You must destroy the 2 shielded crystals by standing on the Hex Circles.)
• 3:25 – Vex Construction Event (In this Spire Integration you must activate all 3 Vex plates by standing in them until 100%.)
• 4:02 – Cabal Extraction (You must destroy the Cabal Thresher ship that patrols the area.)
• 4:38 – Taken Event (As event spawns, there is one main Blight which spawns smaller dome blights to its side. If you step in and out of the smaller blights, you receive a buff blight receding. This allows you to damage main blight, which would otherwise be immune. Deal enough damage to main blight to spawn a new boss “Blightmaker”.)
• 9:05 – Injection Rig Event (In this Rig Insertion you must draw down the Infiltrator Valus. DPS the vents that open up fast as you fight each of the 3 Psion, so they get damaged instead of close. After that’s done a boss will appear.)
There you go! All Heroic Public Events in Destiny 2 are yours to tackle! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Heroic Public Events triggers hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Destiny 2 more! 😀
Please comment if you have any additional Destiny 2 Heroic Public Events location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!