The Destiny 2 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 open world Action-RPG FPS game sequel and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Destiny 2 trophy guide we’ll show there are 14 Trophies (0 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 version. Earn Silver (2), Gold (11), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Destiny 2 Guides:
- This Page: Destiny 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Legendary Shards Farming Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Region Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Scannable Objects Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Heroic Public Events Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Collectibles
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Easter Eggs
Destiny 2 Trophies Guide
1. Traveler’s Chosen (Platinum) — Obtain all trophies in Destiny 2.
2. Long and Winding Road (Silver) — Reach level 20.
Tip: Play through all 16 Story Mission & some of the 29 Adventure Missions in the campaign to get your character to Level 20.
3. Zavala’s Lieutenant (Gold) — Acquire each Titan subclass.
4. Cayde’s Pathfinder (Gold) — Acquire each Hunter subclass.
5. Ikora’s Protégé (Gold) — Acquire each Warlock subclass.
6. Show Me What You Got (Gold) — Complete Shaxx’s Call to Arms.
7. In A Flash (Gold) — Complete a Flashpoint.
8. The People’s Hero (Silver) — Complete a Heroic public event.
Tips: Public Events went bigger into Destiny, now with a heroic activator if you’re up for the challenge. Here’s how to activate heroic public events. They’re worth chasing if you’re in a 3 man team, although on some of them, you may need some help.
• 0:43 – Fallen Glimmer Event (You must destroy all 3 glimmer nodes. If you’re shooting a node and it’s showing damage numbers, that’s probably it.)
• 1:34 – Fallen Ether Event (You must destroy all small Servitors that assist the big one.)
• 2:03 – Spider Tank Event on Titan (You must disable all 3 force fields by using 6 arc charges, 2 per force field.)
• 2:44 – Witches Ritual Event (You must destroy the 2 shielded crystals by standing on the Hex Circles.)
• 3:25 – Vex Construction Event (You must activate all 3 Vex plates by standing in them until 100%.)
• 4:02 – Cabal Extraction (You must destroy the Cabal Thresher ship that patrols the area.)
• 4:38 – Taken Event (As event spawns, there is one main blight which spawns smaller dome blights to its side. If you step in and out of the smaller blights, you receive a buff blight receding. This allows you to damage main blight, which would otherwise be immune. Deal enough damage to main blight to spawn a new boss “Blightmaker”.)
9. Heart of Darkness (Gold) — Complete a Nightfall strike.
10. The Life Exotic (Gold) — Collect 15 exotic weapons or armor.
11. Challenge Accepted (Gold) — Complete 30 challenges.
Tip: Destiny 2 Challenges only become available completing the Red War mission “Fury”. At that time you will need to speak with the Farm Overseer and then the Warlock Vanguard. Destiny 2 challenges work like Bounties from Destiny 1. There are challenge activities on each planet, in Strikes and in the Crucible.
12. Belly Of The Beast (Gold) — Complete the Leviathan raid.
Note: The Leviathan raid will start on September 13th, 2017 at 10AM PST / 1PM EST.
13. The Prestige (Gold) — Complete the Leviathan raid or a Nightfall strike on Prestige difficulty.
14. Lest Ye Be Judged (Gold) — Encounter an Emissary from beyond.
Tip: Win one game of Trials of the Nine to get access to an area called “The Third Spire”. Travelling to this area will unlock the trophy.
Trials of the Nine is only active from Friday-Monday and are the only days you can play it. It has no matchmaking so you need a team of 4. The game modes are countdown and survival and they rotate each week, same as the map does.
Please comment if you have any Destiny 2 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!