Here’s how to unlock all XCOM 2: War of the Chosen codes and cheats. All XCOM 2: War of the Chosen cheat codes work for the PC, Mac, Linux, PS4 & Xbox One versions of this awesome XCOM 2 expansion pack. 😀
Table of Contents
Index of XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Guides:
- This Page: XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Cheat Codes
- Next Page: XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Walkthrough
- Next Page: XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Cheats
- Next Page: XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Achievements Guide
- Next Page: XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Trophies Guide
Find all available cheats below…
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The lists below give you the cheat description, followed by the code, trick or secret to enter into the game (where available).
Lists are ordered alphabetically and work on all XCOM 2: War of the Chosen game system versions.
Note: It has been confirmed that XCOM 2: War of the Chosen cheat codes (listed below) work on all versions of the XCOM 2 expansion.
How To Activate XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Mods:
– Step 1: Start playing the game. Mod cheats can only be activated when you start a New Game.
– Step 2: From the Main Menu select “New Game” and you get to the Select Difficulty screen, from there choose “Toggle Advanced Options View” that enables various modifiers for a different gameplay experience.
*The list below gives you the code you can enable, followed by the cheat description.
- New Ally — Cheat Description: Get an Ally in your squad right at the start of the game. Starts you at the Reaper, Skirmisher or Templar HQ.
- Lengthy Scheme — Cheat Description: Double the length of the Avatar Project.Gives you more time to defeat ADVENT.
- Time Turner — Cheat Description: Double the length of mission timers. Greatly extends the time to complete mission objectives.
The Mods Menu is shown at 3 minutes into this video:
Do you know of any other cheat codes in XCOM 2: War of the Chosen? Please share your own codes in the comments with fellow XCOM 2 fans! You’ll get credit.
We’ll update this page regularly with all the newest codes. Thanks for visiting! 🙂