Be one of the first to try out this FINAL FANTASY fighting game sequel that Square Enix and Team Ninja collaborated on.
What should you do to get in?
To get in the Beta, comment on our website here to get a Beta Key (ask for it in the comments section below).
The Beta Key gives you closed beta access and lets you be one of the first PS4 gamers to play this PS4 exclusive.
The Closed Beta run dates are:
• Summer 2017. Exact dates will follow.
NOTE: PlayStation 4 Exclusive, and Participants DO NOT need to be PS+ Members.
Final Closed Beta instructions will be emailed to the email associated with your Square Enix Member account. Full details below…
How to redeem your Beta Key:
• Step 1. Visit http://sqex.to/register to Login or Register for a Free Square Enix Membership Account.
• Step 2. Ask for a Beta Key in the comments section on this here page to get it. – Note that this Beta Key is not a PSN Store code, you enter it on the Square Enix website mentioned in Step 1.
• Step 3. Enter your Closed Beta Code in the 6 letter / 3 digit / 6 letter / 3 digit option on the “Redeem Your Code” page.
a. NOTE: Codes are unique and can only be redeemed once.
b. Each field space is limited so be extra careful when cutting/pasting to ensure you are inputting the correct full code. This may cause an “Invalid Code” error.
• Step 5. Click “Redeem Your Code” button to continue.
• Step 6. Review the Closed Beta Tester Agreement and click “Accept and Enter” if you agree to the terms.
• Step 7. After confirmation, you will be redirected to the Final Page that will show your status as “Pending”. This is due to the PSN Beta Codes not being distributed yet so watch your email.
• Step 8. Prior to the Closed Beta going live, emails will go out to all Closed Beta Participants with your PlayStation Network Closed Beta Code & final instructions on how to download & play.
• Step 9. Start playing DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT’s Beta this summer! 🙂
PS: If you need any assistance, please dial 310-846-0345 between Monday-Friday, 9 am to 6 pm Pacific time. Or you can contact Square Enix through their support site at http://support.na.squareenix.com/
What is DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT about?
To see what the game’s beta is all about, you can watch the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Beta announcement trailer here:
“In partnership with Team Ninja from KOEI TECMO GAMES, Square Enix presents DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT as a new and refreshing experience – a team-based brawler. Combining seamless gameplay, FINAL FANTASY characters and breathtaking worlds from the past 30 years of the franchise, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT welcomes all gamers to the online battle arena with its renowned bravery combat system.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT allows you to choose from over 20 legendary FINAL FANTASY characters and battle in a 3-versus-3 arena. Call forth familiar summons like Ifrit, Shiva and Odin to dominate the opposing side. This is not your average fighter – this is your fantasy, your fight. Enter the arena in early 2018.”
• Release Date: Early 2018
• Genre: Team-Based Brawler
• ESRB Rating: RP, anticipating T
• Players: 1-6 Players
• Platform: PlayStation 4
• Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
• Developer: Square Enix Co. Ltd. / Team Ninja from KOEI TECMO GAMES
• FINAL FANTASY, everything you could ever want – Over twenty playable FINAL FANTASY legends to play. Over ten iconic battle arenas. And legendary summons.
• Welcome warrior, there’s a mode for all – A mode for every player, whether it’s competitive online matches, custom lobbies for friends only, offline matches versus AI, or training to learn
and refine combat techniques.
• The more you fight, the more you gain – After each battle, the player will receive experience points and Gil. With that, players can gain new skills and freely customize their character.
• Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill. The way to win is to garner bravery points before unleashing critical HP attacks against your opponent.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT is in closed beta this summer, and the finished game will be released sometime in early 2018.