Let’s take a look at some funny Destiny 2 easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Destiny 2. Watch footage of them all below.
Index of Destiny 2 Guides:
- This Page: Destiny 2 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Legendary Shards Farming Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Region Chests Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Scannable Objects Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Heroic Public Events Locations Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Collectibles
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Destiny 2 Achievements Guide
Destiny 2 Easter Eggs
Play-Ball & Paul McCartney Song Easter Eggs
There’s a few hidden easter eggs right in the very first story mission of the game titled “Homecoming”. Enjoy hanging out in the tower while you have the chance.
– Find out what happened to the Tower’s black play-ball from the first Destiny game in the Tower’s outside area. (Note that there is a new soccer ball in the game, details below*)
– Find where in the Hanger’s lounge you can still hear Paul McCartney’s “Hope for the Future” end-credits song.
*Do you want to “play ball” with a soccer ball in Destiny 2? You can in the new The Farm social space! Look for the black & white soccer ball on a grass field, and shoot it in the goal once to score small fireworks, make 3 goals in a row to score the big fancy fireworks!
– Skip to 5:16 minutes into this next video to see where the soccer ball is in The Farm.
Farm Fireworks Easter Egg
Here are the steps to take to be rewarded with a big fireworks show at the Farm!
– First climb on top of the water wheel and run on it for a few seconds. This will give you buff of “scout ranks x 2”.
– Next walk across the wire between the water wheel building and the building with the big sphere on top of it. Now walk across another wire to the rusted hangar building. Doing this will give another “scout ranks x 2” so you should have a “scout rank x 4” buff.
– Finally head over to the back of the Farm by the dock. There’s a fireplace surrounded by some couches. You should be able to hold the Square button on PS4 / X button on Xbox One to “Start Scouting Patrol”, this starts a mini-game where you jump around the Farm from checkpoint to checkpoint, and at the end you’ll be rewarded with fireworks! 🙂
The Farm Easter Eggs video guide:
[Work-In-Progress: More to come now that the full Destiny 2 game has been released]
Have you found any Destiny 2 easter eggs?