The Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 walkthrough for “Episode 1: Hero in Residence” will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this graphic adventure game on the PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One & Mobile (iOS and Android-based devices).
The full Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 walkthrough is here!
Please note that viewers must be at least age 10 to 12 to watch, in America & Europe respectively, but developer Telltale describes it as an “all-ages experience”. Fair warning given because the game includes Fantasy Violence and Mild Language.
Table of Contents
Index of Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Guides:
- This Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Cheats
Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Walkthrough
Jesse’s saga continues in five all-new episodes created in collaboration with Mojang and members of the Minecraft community. Your choices from season one will carry over, but newcomers will be able to jump in no problem. This season also includes our ‘Crowd Play’ feature, which lets your friends and family play along with you by voting on story choices from their phones. Here’s a little more about what’s in store this season:
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more…complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade — at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
This season will feature voice work from Patton Oswalt, Catherine Taber, Ashley Johnson, and Scott Porter, as well as cameos from Stampy Cat, stacyplays, and other personalities from the Minecraft community on YouTube.
Key Game Features:
- Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang.
- Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D), Catherine Taber (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars: The Old Republic), Ashley Johnson (The Last of Us, Tales from the Borderlands), and Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, X-Men).
- You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story.
• PC Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or higher
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) and Intel HD Graphics 4000+
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 11 sound device
Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
• Mac Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Lion (10.7.X)
Processor: 2.3 Ghz Intel
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBook
Welcome to the Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 walkthrough!
At the top of this page AF is your guide showing you around the game’s chapters. – Agove he makes all the nice-guy choices. Below you’ll find a more evil playthrough to get the alternate actions.
Synopsis: A new adventure beckons, sending Jesse on a quest to the darkest depths of the world – and beyond! Joined by a motley band of familiar faces, fortune hunters, sometime enemies and one deeply disobedient llama, there will be tough choices, peril aplenty and no shortage of People Who Will Remember That.
The Episode 1 chapter names are:
• Chapter 1: Welcome to Beacontown
• Chapter 2: There Can Only Be One
• Chapter 3: See a Guy about a Thing
• Chapter 4: Open Sesame
• Chapter 5: A Gift From The Deep
• Chapter 6: Colossal Trouble
Alternative playthrough for the full Episode 1:
Additionally, if you want to see a female Jesse playthrough, here you go:
Overview for all Alternative Choices in Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 – Episode 1 “Hero in Residence”:
• Help Petra or win the race?
• Sneak in or fight the way in?
• Play it cool or be yourself?
• Put radar in charge or not?
• Which structure block?
• Save Petra or Jack?
There are multiple different ending previews: Alternative Bad Ending & Good Ending + Secret Ending. You can get the alternate ending depending on whether or not you choose to save Jack or help Petra.
You can FREE ROAM before starting your adventure! Before you meet with Petra by the main gates, look around BeaconTown to meet with Stacy Plays and Stampy Cat. You can make a pumpkin pie and/or cake, if you get extra eggs and get sugar cane.
Next Episode: Please join our upcoming “Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date” discussion about what will happen in Episode 2.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!