Let’s take a look at the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Absolution easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Absolution DLC Pack #3. Watch footage of them all below.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Absolution Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Absolution Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Absolution Attack of the Radioactive Thing Guide
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Absolution Easter Eggs
Music Easter Eggs
Like previous COD games and DLC packs with zombie mode, there are item spots hidden throughout the map that when interacted with trigger a hidden song to play in the background! 😀
The song unlock method on this map is done by finding & picking up the 5 Vinyl Records that unlock the Music.
Vinyl Record locations timeline for the video guide:
• 0:00 — 1st Piece: Power Station area; Look on the right side of the central building (with the zombie hand poster on it) where you’ll find it behind a metal plate right of the trash cans.
• 0:18 — 2nd Piece: Beachside Market area; Go inside the Sonova Beachside Market shop and look under the cash register’s backside.
• 0:29 — 3rd Piece: RV Park area; Under the inside table of the green-white RV.
• 0:45 — 4th Piece: Motel area; Next to the pool look for the trash cans where it’s in an open trash can outside.
• 0:57 — 5th Piece: Snack Shack area; Near the Snack Shack look under the blue tarp covering the building material pallets under the ramps, it’s under the pallet nearest to the silver busses.
This video plays the full secret “Brachyura Boogie” song.
Tip: To listen to the full song, after unlocking it, you can play the song from the main menu’s “Zombies” section by going to: “Barracks”, “Lobby Music” & selecting “Brachyura Boogie”.
Zombies Mode Easter Eggs
Here are all the steps to take to finish the Attack of the Radioactive Thing easter egg puzzle. Starting with a bunch of tutorials to get you properly prepared.
TUTORIAL #1: How To Turn On The Power Location Guide & Juggernog Perk Guide:
The power generator location on Attack of the Radioactive Thing.
Power Station Location: When you open up one of the map’s spawn sites, you’ll be able to get to the diner with a blueprint station in front of it (this is the box for the power). However, a Power Handle to turn on the power is missing at the nearby power station (next to the Nightmare Summer poster). You can find the Power Handle by opening quite a few doors until you can walk onto the beach where you first see the Radioactive Thing walking in the ocean, it’s next to a wooden gate on the beach in a bloodied zombie’s hand that rising out of the sand holding the Power Handle part (look for the green glow coming from its hand). Pick it up and bring it to the power station to turn on the power that activates all Perk machines & most of the Traps on the map.
Tuff Nuff Perk Location: From the beach walk up the stairs towards the bright blue grocery store, cross the street to find the Tuff ‘Nuff perk machine on a wall opposite this blue building.
• A short guide showing you how to find the power switch in Attack of the Radioactive Thing.
• After showing how to fix the power, at 2 minutes in, you’re shown where to get the Tuff Nuff / Juggernog extra health perk.
Note: The Pack-a-Punch Perk Machines can be used after turning on the power.
TUTORIAL #2: How To Pack-A-Punch Guide:
• Find out how to Pack a Punch in the Attack of the Radioactive Thing zombies map. Basically, at the TV Studio you get the Vial to Elvira to enlist her help and she’ll show you the way to it!
TUTORIAL #3: Wonder Weapon Upgrade Parts Locations Guide:
• In this zombies map you get the new NAD Wonder Weapon literally out of the Magic Wheel box at random! Once you get it, it also has an upgrade for it by putting 3 Upgrade Parts on the weapon itself, like so…
First off, go find the Crowbar melee weapon — needed to open up the metal fuse boxes containing the Upgrade Parts — in the green-lit blueprints room next to the pool area.
Secondly, here are the 3 Upgrade Part locations inside the 3 power boxes.
– Part #1: Grip – Go to the bathrooms just outside of the RV park / campfire area, the fuse box is on the outside wall left of the entrance.
– Part #2: Plunger – Go to the back of the gas station, where it’s on the wall.
– Part #3: Crank – Go to Elvira’s room at the TV Station near the Magic Wheel location, it’s next to the entrance on the outside of her building.
Note: These parts allow you to upgrade the gun into the MAD Proto that has unlimited ammo, as you can easily refill it from the oozing green eggs all around the map.
TUTORIAL #4: Perk Machines Locations Guide:
• A guide showing you how to find every Candy Machine Location to get Perks in Attack of the Radioactive Thing.
TUTORIAL #5: Alien Fuse Parts Locations Guide (How To Double-Pack-A-Punch Guide):
• A guide showing you how to find all Alien Fuses, which will let you Double-Pack-A-Punch.
Make sure you have the Crowbar. Enter the Pack-A-Punch room and press the button on the wall, then melee the cabinet with the crowbar and grab the Alien Fuses. Place the Alien Fuses on the ground in the Power Station area. Restore the Electric Trap for $750 and activate it to get the Charged Fuses. Now install them on the Pack-A-Punch machine to turn it into a Double-Pack-A-Punch machine.
Note after that’s all done, you will still need $5,000 + $10,000 to do double weapon upgrades with the machine.
TUTORIAL #6: How To Fix All Traps Guide:
Find out how to fix all traps. And how to unlock the Achievement / Trophy “Bait and Switch” in Attack of the Radioactive Thing.
Trap locations timeline for the trap fixing video guide:
• 0:00 — Trap #1: Electric Trap
• 0:20 — Trap #2: Deep Freezer Trap
• 0:45 — Trap #3: Fire Trap
• 1:07 — Trap #4: Electric Pool Trap
• 1:30 — Trap #5: Electric Trap
TUTORIAL #7: Buildable Traps & Blueprints Locations Guide:
Every Buildable Trap and Blueprint Location Tutorial in Attack of the Radioactive Thing.
Trap & Blueprint locations timeline for the video guide:
• 0:01 — Seismic Wave Generator
• 0:46 — Violet Ray Device
• 1:50 — Hypnosis Device
• 2:43 — Mind Control Device
• 3:51 — Electric Trap
• 4:10 — Deep Freezer
• 4:35 — Fire Trap
• 4:56 — Electric Pool Trap
EASTER EGG ALL STEPS: 100% Guide:
• A 100% complete video guide with easy voice-over tips every step of the way.
From finding the start of the main Easter Egg quest to listing all the requirements to complete it.
And here’s the ending cutscene!
Tip: While all this can be done on Solo, it’s recommended to tackle the steps with a Co-Op partner to make it easier. Since they can hold off the zombies while you take aim at the next target.
That’s it! You will soon have all the details you need to complete the hidden Easter Egg puzzle in the new Attack of the Radioactive Thing map. 😀
Have you found any Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Absolution easter eggs?