Looking for ARMS cheats on Switch? Here we’ll list ARMS cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Nintendo’s new fighting game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all ARMS codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the Switch versions (where available).
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Take a look at the cheats below…
ARMS Tips and Tricks
During the following E3 2017 official Nintendo livestream an interview with the ARMS developers — ARMS Producer Mr. Yabuki and ARMS Art Director Mr. Ishikawa — you find out about ARMS and see the gameplay of this anticipated original IP. Learn about the fighting mechanics.
ARMS is an action-packed mix of boxing and shooting where you use extendable arms to battle your friends both locally and online! Take a Joy-Con in each hand and punch forward, twisting your fists to bend your attacks.
Get some gameplay tips and tricks from the creators of this fighting title themselves.
Up next, a complete guide to ARMS’s combat! Check out gameplay and new DLC for ARMS at the Nintendo Show floor at E3 2017 featuring Max Brass.
To follow that section up, check out the Finale of the 2017 ARMS Open Invitational featuring SkyWardWing, Zerk, and at 23 minutes in a must-see battle between the winner and the ARMS producer Kosuke Yabuki who destroys!
Lastly, here are 7 ways for beginners to take advantage when starting ARMS. Get up to speed fast with the inventive brawler for Nintendo Switch.
How To Play ARMS:
• PUNCH: Hold both Joy-Con in a thumbs-up position. You can then move your left hand to deliver a left hook and follow it up with a jab from the right. Twist the Joy-Con after a punch to curve your character’s arm!
• MOVE: Move your fighter at all times by tilting the Joy-Con. By combining dashes and jumps using the L and R buttons, you can outfox your foe with some nifty footwork.
• GRAB: Extend both of your arms at once to grab your opponent, drag them towards you and give them a good wallop. Keep in mind that a simple punch from your opponent can cancel it, so it’s not an advanced tactic used that often as you & your opponents get better.
• GUARD: Tilt the Joy-Con inwards to protect yourself from your opponent’s attacks. How you guard varies depending on the type of punch your opponent throws at you!
• RUSH ATTACK: When the rush gauge is full, use either the ZL or ZR buttons to activate it and unleash some mighty moves. It’s a great way to chain attacks into powerful combos!
• CONTROLLERS: In addition to holding the Joy-Con in the Thumbs-up Grip, there are many different ways to conrol your fighter like using the Switch Pro Controller (without motion controls), so find the right style for you.
There are no ARMS cheats on Switch yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy ARMS guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any ARMS cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!