What is the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy Episode 3 release date? Telltale Games has promised that on average with their episodic games you can expect a new downloadable episode every 5 to 8 weeks. As such, it’s expected that Episode 3 (titled “More than a Feeling”) is arriving between
July 18-August 1 August 22-29, 2017. Delays notwithstanding. Those dates are worldwide Tuesday launch dates on PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4 & Mobile (iOS and Android)!
Watch the Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series Episode 3 preview trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Episode 3 Synopsis: “The Guardians’ fate takes a turn for the strange as a mysterious new ally appears, providing more questions than answers. Meanwhile, Gamora must decide if blood is thicker than metal when she is forced to deal with a figure from her past.”
The Episode 3 chapter names hint at what events to expect:
• Chapter 1: Living in the Past
• Chapter 2: A Kind of Magic
• Chapter 3: Masters of Reality
• Chapter 4: A Momentary Lapse of Reason
• Chapter 5: Blood on the Tracks
• Chapter 6: The Dark Side of the Moon
The Episode names & descriptions hint at overarching story themes:
• Episode 1: Tangled Up in Blue — “Thanos, the legendary Mad Titan, is the only one of the Guardians’ growing list of concerns. As villains from all corners of the galaxy come gunning for Peter and gang, the bonds of this unique family of heroes begin to strain.”
• Episode 2: Under Pressure — “As the Guardians race to answer some difficult questions, Rocket is forced to confront his darkest memory. Their quest for answers will lead them to confront a devious criminal…and a troublesome figure from Peter’s past.”
• Episode 3: More than a Feeling — “The Guardians’ fate takes a turn for the strange as a mysterious new ally appears, providing more questions than answers. Meanwhile, Gamora must decide if blood is thicker than metal when she is forced to deal with a figure from her past.”
• Episode 4: Who Needs You — “The heroes are stretched to the breaking point as Peter faces his biggest challenge as a leader of the Guardians. Even the resolute Drax is shaken to his core as the group fractures under the weight of their burdens.”
• Episode 5: Don’t Stop Believin’ — “As the galaxy is threatened once again and the stakes grow ever more personal. Peter must rally the Guardians against their greatest challenge yet: themselves.”
Season 1 Info: There are five episodes in total in the first season of the game — keep in mind a second season hasn’t been confirmed, they are just called seasons like a set of TV show episodes are. After the end of each Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy adventure game episode, Telltale Games is nice enough to include a teaser trailer for the next episode. In this case the on June 6th, 2017 released Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy Episode 2 Walkthrough included a Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy Episode 3 trailer that’s shown at the top of this page.
Season 1 Description: “Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series delivers a brand new story of the universe’s unlikeliest heroes, the rag-tag band of outlaws who go by the names Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot. In the wake of an epic battle, the Guardians discover an artifact of unspeakable power. Each of the Guardians has a reason to desire this relic, as does a ruthless enemy who is the last of her kind, and who will stop at nothing to tear it from their hands.
From Earth to the Milano to Knowhere and beyond, and set to the beat of awesome music, this five-part episodic series puts you in the rocket-powered boots of Star-Lord in an original Guardians adventure, told in the unique and award-winning Telltale style, where your decisions and actions will drive the path of the story you experience.
The Season Pass Disc includes episode one of the series, and grants access to download the remaining four episodes as they become available.”
Watch the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy Season 1 introduction trailer:
Future Updates: This section is reserved for future updates like the Episode 3 launch trailer.
What do you think will happen on the next episode of Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy?
Other Telltale Games Series Release Dates:
• Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Release Date.
• Telltale Game of Thrones Season 2 Release Date.
• Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 Release Date.
• The Wolf Among Us Season 2 Release Date.