Tekken 7 Trophies Guide
The Tekken 7 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS4 fighting game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Tekken 7 trophy guide we’ll show there are 43 Trophies (1 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (26), Silver (13), Gold (3), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Tekken 7 Guides:
- This Page: Tekken 7 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Tekken 7 Characters
- Next Page: Tekken 7 Cheats
- Next Page: Tekken 7 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tekken 7 Achievements Guide
Tekken 7 Trophies Guide
1. I’ll Get Everything Back! (Platinum) — Acquired all trophies.
2. Yeah! I Did It! (Bronze) — Won a ranked match online.
3. Not Bad (Bronze) — Won a player match online.
4. Okay! I’m Ready! (Bronze) — Won a battle in online tournament.
5. Come And Get Some, I Dare You! (Bronze) — Fought ten online battles.
6. Instant Annihilation (Bronze) — Won three times consecutively in Treasure Battle.
7. Wow, I’m Pretty Strong! (Silver) — Won three special matches in Treasure Battle.
8. You Think You’re Tougher Than Me? (Bronze) — Finished the prologue of the main story.
9. Let’s Do This (Silver) — Finished Chapter 1 of the main story.
10. You Challenge Me?! (Bronze) — Finished Chapter 8 of the main story.
11. I Can’t Accept This Fate (Silver) — Finished Chapter 13 of the main story.
12. It’s Time For You To Meet Your End! (Gold) — Watched the epilogue of the main story.
13. I Demand To Know The Truth! (Bronze) — Finished three Character Episode stories.
14. Lightning Of Fate (Silver) — Finished 10 Character Episode stories.
15. No Pain, No Gain (Silver) — Dealt 50,000 damage in Practice mode.
16. Cool! (Bronze) — Obtained 20 treasure boxes.
17. I’ve Finally Found You! (Gold) — Obtained 50 treasure boxes.
18. The Prosperous Inevitably Decline (Bronze) — Beat Akuma in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle.
19. Fear My Wrath (Bronze) — Beat Devil Kazumi in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle.
20. Don’t Take It Personally (Bronze) — Achieved a perfect victory. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
21. You Fought Well (Bronze) — Achieved a great victory. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
22. There’s Nowhere To Run. Give Up! (Bronze) — Dealt 10 homing attacks. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
23. I’ll Kick Your Butt To Hell And Back (Bronze) — Dealt 70+ damage in an air combo. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
24. Just Relax, You Can Do It (Bronze) — Performed three 10 hit combos. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
Tips: Load up practice mode, and select Yoshimitsu as your character. Pick any stage. Once it’s loaded, look at your move list for “10 hit Combo 3”. This is very easy to do and is only 3 button presses. For some reason, this still counts as a 10 hit combo even though you aren’t doing 10 of them.
Note: If for whatever reason this gets patched, he has two other 10 button combos which are very easy to do as well.
25. Elegance At Its Purest (Bronze) — Triggered 10 screws. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
26. Power Is Everything! (Bronze) — Dealt 10 power crushes. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
27. Overdrive! (Silver) — Dealt 10 Rage Drives. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
28. We Settle This Now! (Silver) — Dealt 20 Rage Arts. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
29. Stun Gun! (Silver) — Snatched victory from the jaws of defeat 5 times with Rage Art. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
30. This Should Be Fun (Bronze) — Got promoted to 1st dan.
31. Your Technique Is Impressive (Bronze) — Got promoted to Initiate.
32. Roar! (Nice Moves!) (Silver) — Got promoted to Brawler.
33. Hot-Blooded Fighter (Gold) — Got promoted to Warrior.
34. Anger Of The Beast (Silver) — Dealt an overall total of 1,000 damage while in rage mode. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
35. Sturdy And Indestructible (Bronze) — Blocked 5 Rage Arts. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
36. Don’t Hold Anything Back (Bronze) — Defeated 20 opponents of a higher rank.
37. Going Somewhere? (Silver) — Reached the bottom floor of the Forgotten Realm stage. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
38. Destructive Drive (Bronze) — Performed a floor-breaking move. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
Tips: Select “Offline” and then “Practice” from the main menu. Choose “Paul” as your character and then the “Forgotten Realm” stage. You then want to perform the move “70: Twist and Shout” to go through the floor. You can track this move in the “Moves List”, but it’s essentially “Right-down SQUARE+TRIANGLE”. Doing this move will send you and your opponent through the floor. Do one time and “Destructive Drive” will unlock. Do this two more times and “Going Somewhere?” will unlock.
39. Please Don’t Tell My Father (Bronze) — Reached the deepest part of the Jungle Outpost stage. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
40. Crushing Impact! (Bronze) — Performed a balcony-breaking move. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
Tips: Select “Offline” and then “Practice” from the main menu. Choose “Paul” as your character and then the “Jungle Outpost” stage. You then want to perform the move “26: Hassou Strike” to go through the floor. You can track this move in the “Moves List”, but it’s essentially “Right SQUARE+TRIANGLE”. Side step so that your opponent is up against the balcony, then perform the move. Doing it once will unlock “Crushing Impact!”.
When you are on the floor below, turn around and hit the second wall here with the same move. “Please Don’t Tell My Father” will then also unlock.
41. It’s Just Business (Bronze) — Obtained an overall total of 5,000,000G.
42. Excellent (Silver) — Obtained an overall total of 10,000,000G.
43. Master Of Iron Fist (Silver) — Finished the Special Chapter of the main story.
Note: This Special Chapter gets unlocked after you complete the main Mishima Saga story.
Tips: The easiest way to finish the Special Chapter involves the following steps…
– Step 1: Set the difficulty on Easy so that you get Basic Combos.
– Step 2: Use Devil Blaster (LK+RK) at long range or Reverse Devil Blaster when Akuma is mid-range.
– Step 3: Akuma will throw two hits which you can block and punish immediately with Devil Fist (forward, forward, RP). It’s one of the fastest moves Kazuya has. If the hit connects, keep pressing RP to chain the Basic Combo 2. If Akuma blocks, don’t use it more than 2 times, he will counter after 3 blocks.
– Step 4: When you drain his life, he will perform his Raging Demon super ‘Messatsu’ and you will need to execute your own Rage Art (press R1) to counter.
Special thanks to Bandai Namco, HarryNinetyFour & XCV for the list, tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Tekken 7 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Tekken 7
Categories: Guides, News, PS4 Guides