Looking for Prey 2017 cheats on PC, PS4 & Xbox One? Here we’ll list Prey 2017 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Bethesda’s new action-adventure game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Prey 2017 codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4 Xbox One versions (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Prey 2017 Guides:
- This Page: Prey 2017 Cheats
- Next Page: Prey 2017 Cheat Codes
- Next Page: Prey 2017 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Prey 2017 Trophies Guide
Prey 2017 Cheats
Unlimited Materials Cheat
You can do this glitch/exploit at any point in the game, as soon as you find any piece of material and a recycler. What you have to do is add the material you want more of to the recycler. Then, switch the view so you can edit what is in the recycler. Now, split the stack about 9 times (doesn’t matter how many times you do it, 9 seems to be the quickest way).
Now recycle it, and for some reason, the game thinks there was more material in there being recycled than there actually was. So you can keep doing this for any material type and have infinite of them. This is very handy for crafting, as you can craft as many items as you want, as long as you have the fabrication plans for it. To summarize:
• Step 1: Find a recycler machine.
• Step 2: Add any material to it (Example: 10 Mineral Material).
• Step 3: Split the stack around 9 times, while in the recycler.
• Step 4: Recycle it to get more of it, repeat.
Most keycodes on Talos I are randomly generated, changing each time you start a new game. However, there are a few codes that never change. Use the following static codes listed below to quickly unlock doors and safes.
Safe / Door Locations & Static Keycodes:
• The Debriefing Safe in the Neuromod Division — 5150
• Morgan Yu’s Office Door in the Talos I Lobby — 0451
• The Security Safe in the Talos I Lobby — 0526
• The Holding Room Door in the Talos I Lobby — 1129
• The I.T. Department Door in the Talos I Lobby — 0913
• Dr. DeVries’ Safe in the Talos I Lobby — 7324
• Dr. Thorstein’s Safe in the Hardware Labs — 9954
• The Armory Door in the Psychotronics — 8714
• Dr. Calvino’s Safe in the Crew Quarters — 0523
• Dr. Igwe’s Cargo Container Door in the Talos I Exterior — 2312
• The Reactor Room Door in the Power Plant — 3845
Remaining Password Keycodes:
• Before attempting to hack a keypad or workstation, take a look around to find the remaining, randomly generated, keycodes and passwords written on nearby notes or contained within emails or audio recordings. For a complete overview, check out our “Prey 2017 Security Safe & Door Lock Codes Locations Guide” page.
• Additionally, during story objectives NPC characters will provide the rest of the keycodes and passwords.
Unlockable DLC Items
Pre-order Prey to receive the “Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack” DLC as a bonus.
It includes the following DLC items:
• Margrave Shotgun & Ammo Plans
• 2 Medkits
• Starter Fabrication Materials
• 3 Transtar Neuromods
• 1 Recycler Shielding Chipset
Prey 2017 Tips and Tricks
The aliens have escaped containment and taken over Talos I. But Prey isn’t only about fighting an invasion. And it’s not just an epic journey to figure out who you are, what you’re doing aboard this space station, and how you’ll save humanity from the Typhon threat.
Prey is also about the space station itself. A shining testament to mankind’s unbridled ambitions, Talos I is more than the setting for Prey. It’s also full of secrets to discover and hidden layers to uncover. But, most of all, Talos I poses a unique threat to the player all by itself.
There are no other Prey 2017 cheats on Xbox One, PS4 & PC yet. So until more are discovered, we made the handy Prey 2017 guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Prey 2017 cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!