Nintendo has announced three new Kirby titles for 3DS.
Get information about each title below.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Team Kirby Clash Deluxe
Watch the Team Kirby Clash Deluxe Trailer:
Available now via the Nintendo eShop. Free-to-start.
Power through bosses as a team of four!
In pretty much the best team up ever, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, and Kirby must unite to do battle in this free-to-start multiplayer action game! Choose from four roles to make your own Kirby crew, take on bosses, level up, and try out new challenges in this clash of power and puffiness. Are you a Sword Hero? Hammer Lord? Beam Mage? Or Doctor Healmore?!
No matter what, each mighty role offers up a unique way to play. Puff up your power by crafting new weapons and spending materials at the shop to receive even MORE weapons, not to mention armor and items. Beyond the main game, there’s also a ton of quests and a brand-new challenge system. Plus, tapping compatible amiibo figures/accessories will earn you extra fragments to help craft new gear! Are you ready? For Kirby, the answer is always fight and flight.
• Beat down powerful bosses on a team of four players in this free-to-start action game!
• Four roles to choose from: Sword Hero, Hammer Lord, Beam Mage, and Doctor Healmore
• Earn EXP to level up heroes and strengthen their stats
• Craft new equipment with materials you collect from quests
• Use Vigor to enter battle (recharges over time)
• Purchase additional Gem Apples in Nintendo eShop, which can be used to craft and obtain new items or to restore vigor
Kirby’s Blowout Blast
Due out via the Nintendo eShop this summer.
Kirby is ready for action in a whole different dimension—the third dimension!
Have a blast inhaling foes and blowing them away in 3D environments across 25+ stages. Inhale enough enemies and you can launch one huge Blaster Bullet capable of wiping out a troop of Waddle Dees. Now’s your chance to battle iconic bosses like Kracko Jr and King Dedede in 3D!
Inhaling multiple enemies to launch Blaster Bullets is a great way to pump up your score and go for a bronze, silver, or gold star. Another way to score big is to rack up a combo by continuously firing at enemies without missing. Or you could always just collect coins as you jump across platforms. As you progress, you’ll unlock EX stages, which provide a tougher challenge to master. Celebrate your victories by tapping a Kirby series amiibo figure to build a statue in the plaza that plays new music!
• Inhale enemies to launch Blaster Bullets and take out groups of enemies in a 3D space
• Obtain a bronze, silver, or gold trophy while shooting for a high score
• Face down beloved Kirby series bosses like Kracko Jr and King Dedede
• Unlock EX stages and master them for an even tougher challenge
Untitled Kirby Multiplayer Action Game
The third game, which is still to be titled is a new multiplayer action game due out this holiday. More information will be shared in the future.